moroccan 'muslims' send photos of beheaded Girl hikers to Hikers Mothers

Do we dare blame all Muslims for the actions of 99% of them?

Yep; they all look alike when it comes to your family's personal safety. You can play like some big enlightened goof if you want, I prefer not to take that risk with my life or my family's, and neither do others. Go live among them, and tell us your happy stories about them over Youtube something; we don't need them or many other 'cultures' here, just to please some idiot hippies out in the Burbs, who are nowhere to found when it comes to cleaning up after their stupid ideas.

early 1992 [about] , i wouldn't even go too far into 'mexico' from Tijuana as its just looks third worldy . And i don't speak ' the mexican lingo ' so thats another reason for ME not to go . Plus i had a good looking wife in tow . All in all , i turned around and waited in traffic for a long time waiting to get out of there . I'd never go to any third world country voluntarily ever again . ---------------- Canada though , Canada is fine , just like the USA . --- just a comment eh ??

We used to party in Ciudad Acuna all the time.
It was a short hop of around 100 miles. We used to love bringing the uninitiated to "The Hill" which was nothing but brothels protected by the local drug lord. Hell,the whole town was protected,if a beaner so much as touched a gringo they'd find him beheaded in the desert.
It was funny as hell to see their faces when we told them we were partying in a whore house!!

I wouldnt go back these days.

early 1992 [about] , i wouldn't even go too far into 'mexico' from Tijuana as its just looks third worldy . And i don't speak ' the mexican lingo ' so thats another reason for ME not to go . Plus i had a good looking wife in tow . All in all , i turned around and waited in traffic for a long time waiting to get out of there . I'd never go to any third world country voluntarily ever again . ---------------- Canada though , Canada is fine , just like the USA . --- just a comment eh ??

I grew up in El Paso, until 3rd, grade then we moved. It was great back then, we could ride our bikes over the bridge to Juarez and visit friends and just screw around; it was amazingly safe; you didn't mess with or try to harm kids around Mexicans, then they were famous for spoiling theirs, and most of the crime was just petty theft, small stuff, and not common. Mexican culture is not remotely the same now, ifs far more violent and criminal, and you're smart not to even go into a barrio these days.

I grew up in El Paso, until 3rd, grade then we moved. It was great back then, we could ride our bikes over the bridge to Juarez and visit friends and just screw around; it was amazingly safe; you didn't mess with or try to harm kids around Mexicans, then they were famous for spoiling theirs, and most of the crime was just petty theft, small stuff, and not common. Mexican culture is not remotely the same now, ifs far more violent and criminal, and you're smart not to even go into a barrio these days.

They're not driven by religious reasons though? Are they?

Evil and depraved, the fact that these rats murdered these women is horrible, the fact that they took pictures and sent them to the moms makes them filthy evil fucking monsters!

Evil and depraved, the fact that these rats murdered these women is horrible, the fact that they took pictures and sent them to the moms makes them filthy evil fucking monsters!
--------------------------------------------------- or practicing and Observant 'muslims' from 'morocco' WTree .

Yep; they all look alike when it comes to your family's personal safety. You can play like some big enlightened goof if you want, I prefer not to take that risk with my life or my family's, and neither do others. Go live among them, and tell us your happy stories about them over Youtube something; we don't need them or many other 'cultures' here, just to please some idiot hippies out in the Burbs, who are nowhere to found when it comes to cleaning up after their stupid ideas.

There is nothing that can take away the horror of this bestial crime, calculated as it was to spread fear and horror around the world, and to then send pictures of the dead to their families is beyond disgusting.

he only bright spot, if there can be one, is the prompt action by Moroccan law enforcement to round up these animals and the sight of so many thousands of decent Moroccans coming out into the street in protest of this heinous crime, some carrying signs expressing their sorry that such a thing happened in their land.

However, it is absolutely outrageous for any propagandist of any nation to use this tragedy to promote strife between the religions. This is downright filthy behavior.

Here is another angle to the story. This story is proof that morocco has more freedom than the western world.

This means that not their entire lives down to their last penny are yet tracked and preconditioned by some central government.

I don't think that morocco should be like law obiding western sheep nations.

There is nothing that can take away the horror of this bestial crime, calculated as it was to spread fear and horror around the world, and to then send pictures of the dead to their families is beyond disgusting.

he only bright spot, if there can be one, is the prompt action by Moroccan law enforcement to round up these animals and the sight of so many thousands of decent Moroccans coming out into the street in protest of this heinous crime, some carrying signs expressing their sorry that such a thing happened in their land.

However, it is absolutely outrageous for any propagandist of any nation to use this tragedy to promote strife between the religions. This is downright filthy behavior.

where do you see promotion of "strife between religions"?

People of non-Muslim backgrounds who are trying to blame all adherents to the Muslim faith for this crime. These bimbos seem to want a religious war of some sort. It's scary, it's incredibly childish, and it reflects no knowledge of the history of religious warfare. Just look at the baboons on USMB referring to "Muzzies."

Why on earth do Europeans go to places like this?!
Americans do it too.
It’s a total mystery to me. If They want to go hiking you got mountain ranges all across United States. Go there.
Member the guy took his wife to the Middle East to go walking around. Came back with more children than they left with? Because they were over there so long in captivity.

Americans do it too.
It’s a total mystery to me. If They want to go hiking you got mountain ranges all across United States. Go there.
Member the guy took his wife to the Middle East to go walking around. Came back with more children than they left with? Because they were over there so long in captivity.
Scandinavian people are raised to be kind and loving people nowadays. Even over here, Disney World had a "Morocco" exhibit that showed beautiful handmade things, amazing architecture, and friendly helpers to help guide their visitors through their maze of attractions. And Scandinavians have travelling blood, often marrying and remaining in the countries they visit, and if the community is lucky, they open a Scandinavian-style smorgasbord restaurant using the world class cooking they're famous for.

Maybe it never crossed their mind that the bad people in that country of Morocco have a bone to pick with all foreigners, and since we have so many Scandinavians in this country who become sport heroes, willowy models, and good community-spirited citizens, they likely weren't raised to be paranoid to look for trouble before being friendly to someone they had never met before.

These women were truly victims, taken in and then tortured and executed cruelly by fanatically-crazed men who think killing infidels is their duty due to their deeply-held hatred for "infidels." What happened next was unthinkable, and wiring the parents their handiwork was as hateful as the deed they did to innocent women who trusted them due to their unsuspicious nature. My father served in WWII and came home not too fond of the basal cruelty he saw in northernmost Africa. He only mentioned it once and never again. I didn't know then what he meant, but after seeing this story many decades later, I remembered his lament.

Prayers up for those mothers and their daughters' families and friends.

Last edited:

People of non-Muslim backgrounds who are trying to blame all adherents to the Muslim faith for this crime. These bimbos seem to want a religious war of some sort. It's scary, it's incredibly childish, and it reflects no knowledge of the history of religious warfare. Just look at the baboons on USMB referring to "Muzzies."
Izz muzzies worse than baboons? Monkey?

Americans do it too.
Scandinavian people are raised to be kind and loving people nowadays. Even over here, Disney World had a "Morocco" exhibit that showed beautiful handmade things, amazing architecture, and friendly helpers to help guide their visitors through their maze of attractions. And Scandinavians have travelling blood, often marrying and remaining in the countries they visit, and if the community is lucky, they open a Scandinavian-style smorgasbord restaurant using the world class cooking they're famous for.

Maybe it never crossed their mind that the bad people in that country of Morocco have a bone to pick with all foreigners, and since we have so many Scandinavians in this country who become sport heroes, willowy models, and good community-spirited citizens, they likely weren't raised to be paranoid to look for trouble before being friendly to someone they had never met before.

These women were truly victims, taken in and then tortured and executed cruelly by fanatically-crazed men who think killing infidels is their duty due to their deeply-held hatred for "infidels." What happened next was unthinkable, and wiring the parents their handiwork was as hateful as the deed they did to innocent women who trusted them due to their unsuspicious nature. My father served in WWII and came home not too fond of the basal cruelty he saw in northernmost Africa. He only mentioned it once and never again. I didn't know then what he meant, but after seeing this story many decades later, I remembered his lament.

Prayers up for those mothers and their daughters' families and friends.
I pray they wise up for the sake of their children. Some cultures shouldn't be sharing this planet. It is exactly why God commanded certain past cultures to be wiped from the face of the earth. They have NO redeeming qualities. We see the tards here mock those periods and judge God. They are fools and they are the parents of children such as these -- lambs before wolves (and wolves are better than these).

I am a strong supporter of EQUITY. In the course of my life I have worked with and socialized with lots and lots of persons who are of different
religions and different ethnic groups. If you are truly concerned about
avoiding the issue of the BLAME GAME then you should engage in discussion thereof with equity. What's wrong with "muzzie"? I have
never known anyone who blamed ALL muslims for the plethora of barbaric
murders going on in the world in the name of islam and the celebrations
thereof.

PS----the real issue is-------DOES ISLAM, ITSELF, bear any responsibility
for the filth enacted by its adherents? The nature of islam is determined
by its recognized scholars and leaders. The Puritans chose Judge
Hawthorne of Salem ----during his time

Forum List

Back