Morning Sickness Cured by Oral Sex!

Hey that might have been a false negative, I demand a re-test

The best way to handle it is for the expectant mother to just vomit all over the guys crotch. If he's a good liberal he'll just beat her up for not wanting to be healthy.

So you don't like oral sex?

Not if I'm already gagging!

Picture this. The vomiting scene in the Exorcist and imagine putting your dick in that mouth. Tickle the gag reflex while you're at it.

He's be shot clear across the room! The guy's dick would end up in his abdominal cavity.

This medical advice comes from the same kind of mind that says sex with virgins cures AIDS.

Can you fit something as big as your wrist in your mouth?

The good news is, if morning sickness can be cured by ingesting the semen of the man who impregnanted the woman, ingesting the semen of may different men can result in weight loss without diet and exercise.

The good news is, if morning sickness can be cured by ingesting the semen of the man who impregnanted the woman, ingesting the semen of may different men can result in weight loss without diet and exercise.

Fuckin A, now the ladies need to get to work. God I want this blonde pregnant lady in my office so bad, I need her to read this.:eusa_shhh:

Missiles taking a new shape? Like this perhaps?

FleshGordon.jpg

Have a cup o' coffee...

Study: Coffee Consumption Reduces Risk of Oral Cancer
December 13, 2012 - Coffee is one of the most popular beverages around the world. Now comes word from a very large study of Americans that the stimulating drink might play a role in reducing the risk of oral / pharyngeal cancer, a particularly deadly form of the disease.
One of the many questions put to the 970,000 American men and women taking part in the 30-year-old Cancer Prevention Study involved their coffee-drinking habits. The researchers -- population study experts with the American Cancer Society -- say the study has found that participants who drank about four cups of coffee per day reduced their risk of oral/pharyngeal cancer by 49 percent, compared to those who drank little or no coffee per day. Oral cancer and cancer of the pharynx, or upper part of the throat, are especially aggressive forms of the disease that are very hard to treat. In the study, there were 868 deaths among the participants, some of whom smoked. So, according to study leader Janet Hildebrand, it appeared coffee did not have a protective effect.

Hildebrand, an epidemiologist and population expert with the American Cancer Society, says there was a proportionally higher risk of cancer among those who drank less of the hot beverage, compared to the cancer risk of those who consumed the most coffee each day. “So it went down a little bit with each cup. And the lowest risk found was with four, five, six cups per day,” Hildebrand said.

Investigators found only a slight health benefit in drinking two decaffeinated cups of coffee, but no advantage was found among tea drinkers, although tea, particularly green tea, is known to have other health benefits. Hildebrand says coffee is thought to contain other health-promoting substances besides caffeine. “Two compounds for example have been studied for their anti-cancer properties and they have been found to possibly prevent cell replication and...prevent proliferation,” Hildebrand said.

Oral and pharyngeal cancer, although rare in the United States, are among the top 10 cancers worldwide. Study leader Janet Hildebrand says it would be interesting to find out whether coffee consumption leads to a better outcome among people who have already been diagnosed with the diseases. The study describing how coffee consumption can reduce the risk of oral / pharyngeal cancer is published in the American Journal of Epidemiology.

Study: Coffee Consumption Reduces Risk of Oral Cancer

Forum List

Back