Morning Sickness Cured by Oral Sex!

Hey bitch, I don't care how sick you are, suck that dick, it's good for you. The government said so.

This makes exactly as much sense as telling women that they aren't free unless they are also promiscuous.

The best way to handle it is for the expectant mother to just vomit all over the guys crotch. If he's a good liberal he'll just beat her up for not wanting to be healthy.

The best way to handle it is for the expectant mother to just vomit all over the guys crotch. If he's a good liberal he'll just beat her up for not wanting to be healthy.

So you don't like oral sex?

Not if I'm already gagging!

Picture this. The vomiting scene in the Exorcist and imagine putting your dick in that mouth. Tickle the gag reflex while you're at it.

He's be shot clear across the room! The guy's dick would end up in his abdominal cavity.

This medical advice comes from the same kind of mind that says sex with virgins cures AIDS.

If this were a serious study which it isn't. It would not suggest that something (anything at all) be shoved down the throat of a woman already miserable with nausea. It might, if it were a serious study, consider an injectable.

If this were a serious study which it isn't. It would not suggest that something (anything at all) be shoved down the throat of a woman already miserable with nausea. It might, if it were a serious study, consider an injectable.

But maybe if these women gave their man a blowjob at night, they wouldn't be nauseous in the morning? :dunno:

For the Repubelickin broads someone needs to include some scripture.
I recommend beginning with the not spill the seed thingy and twisting it from there.

But maybe if these women gave their man a blowjob at night, they wouldn't be nauseous in the morning? :dunno:

I got news for ya. It might be worse in the morning, but the nausea lasts all day.

Not to mention that this finding doesn't at all help those women who don't have clue one who the father of the baby is.

I got news for ya. It might be worse in the morning, but the nausea lasts all day.

Not to mention that this finding doesn't at all help those women who don't have clue one who the father of the baby is.

So this only works if she gives oral sex to the man who impregnated her?

If the Sperm that got her pregnant was from frozen, I guess she could get the same cure from a Popsicle?

Could be an alternative to a paternity test, give BJ's to all the guys you know till you feel better?

Could be an alternative to a paternity test, give BJ's to all the guys you know till you feel better?

Thats fine too.

Forum List

Back