Morning People

Oh i do more then talk. I like to play with people in the morning.

:hmpf:

Oh come on, don't you like someone laughing and being pounced on first thing in the morning?

My cat usually does that around 4am. He sits at the dining room window and meows his head off. Actually, I think he's saying 'mom' over and over and over. I throw balled-up socks at him. He laughs at me. I am his mouse.

When I wake up in the morning, all I want to do is drink my coffee and listen to Fox News until I wake up. Enter the wife. Nearly every morning. She is talking 100 miles a minute and sounds like an auctioneer. It should be against the law for people to talk before 9:30 am.

You want to enter your wife in the morning? After your coffee? :razz:

I didn't think I was a morning person.

Then I started a 5AM shift.

Now I know I am not a morning person.

LOL

OK... I hit the ground running, totally awake before the alarm goes off, regardless of the time. I don't need coffee to get moving.

I"m up and smiling and happy! Yep, I'm annoying that way.

HEY, knock that off! :evil: :lol:

OH come on, mornings are the best time of day! It fun watching the sun come up.

I'm a sunset kind of gal - love to be home in time to watch the sun set over Mt. Tam from my great room window.

I love morning after a long night of cocaine, watching the sun rise and wondering where I went wrong in life.

I love morning after a long night of your touch, looking into your eyes and realizing where I went right in life.

You know who I am talking about. The bright eyed and bushy tailed people. The happy cheerful smiling ones in the morning. The ones who don't need wake up rituals to get going in the morning.

Do you love them or hate the and why? Are you one of them?

I'm Def one of them. The later it gets, the more my bed starts calling me. I love waking up early and having time to ease into the day.

Last edited:
When I wake up in the morning, all I want to do is drink my coffee and listen to Fox News until I wake up. Enter the wife. Nearly every morning. She is talking 100 miles a minute and sounds like an auctioneer. It should be against the law for people to talk before 9:30 am.

enter the wife

The life of that wife can be ended by the knife.

Forum List

Back