Morning Liberals!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
16266350_791334637682642_3744731149671451083_n.jpg

So? :D

I live a stress free life without a wife...

After a few years of the single life, I've decided I need a wife. I just don't want it to be mine. The occasional use of someone else's works out just fine for me.

After a few years of the single life, I've decided I need a wife. I just don't want it to be mine. The occasional use of someone else's works out just fine for me.

Isn't that just like a Democrat? Stealing someone else's assets.

I never stole anything. The right wing attitude that a woman is a possession is probably a big part of why I have been lucky enough to enjoy such fulfilling friendships.

I never stole anything. The right wing attitude that a woman is a possession is probably a big part of why I have been lucky enough to enjoy such fulfilling friendships.
So now Misogyny is ONLY a right wing idea....the meltdown on the left continues! I am beyond right win and yet me and my wife have been married for 11 years and together 13.....go ahead ask her if she feels like I possess her LOL.....what a crock of shit.

So now Misogyny is ONLY a right wing idea....the meltdown on the left continues! I am beyond right win and yet me and my wife have been married for 11 years and together 13.....go ahead ask her if she feels like I possess her LOL.....what a crock of shit.

I have never said that misogyny was only a right wing trait, just that from hat I've seen it is much more prevalent on the right. I would be happy to talk to your wife. Ask her to give me a call. We can get together whenever she likes.

I have never said that misogyny was only a right wing trait, just that from hat I've seen it is much more prevalent on the right. I would be happy to talk to your wife. Ask her to give me a call. We can get together whenever she likes.
Do you have some studies that are legit to back this up? Oh and my wife prefers to be the only one with a vagina in a relationship sorry. :)

Do you have some studies that are legit to back this up? Oh and my wife prefers to be the only one with a vagina in a relationship sorry. :)

I see you are answering for her again. I'm sure she really likes that. Tell her the offer is open.

I see you are answering for her again. I'm sure she really likes that. Tell her the offer is open.
Yeah she is at work. :) I order for her when we go out as well...we have a traditional marriage. You know you might have a point in it being right wingers with traditional marriages....Here is a picture of a liberal woman and her "husband"
wimp-idiot1.jpg

Yeah she is at work. :) I order for her when we go out as well...we have a traditional marriage. You know you might have a point in it being right wingers with traditional marriages....Here is a picture of a liberal woman and her "husband"
wimp-idiot1.jpg

What's up with the bra and why is she behind him? :uhh:

Forum List

Back