‘Morning Joe’ Panelist Actually Asks if We Can ‘Trust’ Mitt Romney if He ‘Colors His

Do you think Nancy pelosi colors her hair or Hillary?

Everyone knows Hillary colors her hair since she was a brunet in the 1970s. And I think everyone understands that Pelosi colors her hair based on her age. But how unusual is if for ANY woman (regardless of her age, her marital status, or her career) to color her hair? I don't have any stats, but based on the amount of women's hair coloring I see in grocery store aisles, I would say it's very common. But how common is it among men? And let's be serious here. It's not as if Mitt Romney is worried about losing his job because he starts to show a few gray hairs, is it?

Seriously this is an issue for you? If he colors his hair? Wow. BTW 10 percent of men color their hair:

Graying Men Choosing the Touch-Up

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/13/fashion/13SKIN.html

The economy is fucked. Four Americans are dead. obama lied about it, and the democrats think Romney colors his hair. What a fucking joke democrats are.

The economy has been fucked (as you put it) for years. And as anyone can tell you, it takes longer to build something that it takes to destroy it. Yeah, four American were killed, not counting the soldiers in Afghanistan, of course. That's what happens in war. The enemy is actually TRYING to kill you. Or didn't you know that? Thank god you weren't around during WWII considering the fact that hundreds of thousands of Americans were killed in battle, and our population was less than half of what it is today. I'm not sure you could have handled it.

Everyone knows Hillary colors her hair since she was a brunet in the 1970s. And I think everyone understands that Pelosi colors her hair based on her age. But how unusual is if for ANY woman (regardless of her age, her marital status, or her career) to color her hair? I don't have any stats, but based on the amount of women's hair coloring I see in grocery store aisles, I would say it's very common. But how common is it among men? And let's be serious here. It's not as if Mitt Romney is worried about losing his job because he starts to show a few gray hairs, is it?

This same thing happened with Reagan. Who cares? There are much more important things happening in the world than Romney's sideburns.

The economy is fucked. Four Americans are dead. obama lied about it, and the democrats think Romney colors his hair. What a fucking joke democrats are.

The economy has been fucked (as you put it) for years. And as anyone can tell you, it takes longer to build something that it takes to destroy it. Yeah, four American were killed, not counting the soldiers in Afghanistan, of course. That's what happens in war. The enemy is actually TRYING to kill you. Or didn't you know that? Thank god you weren't around during WWII considering the fact that hundreds of thousands of Americans were killed in battle, and our population was less than half of what it is today. I'm not sure you could have handled it.

Of course Romney coloring his hair or not, would have affect on the above or the way he would have handled any of those problems? :confused:

CaféAuLait;6142499 said:

Of course Romney coloring his hair or not, would have affect on the above or the way he would have handled any of those problems? :confused:

It could since he obviously devotes both mental energy and time out of an average day to the activity. Most people who have far more important things on their minds wouldn't bother with something so petty.

Are you people actually going to argue over this?

Every president dyes their hair for certain things. If they want to appear young, they dye their hair dark or the original color. If they want to appear wise, they will color their hair grey. If they want to appear as if they have expierience and have stamina for whatever reason, they will dye their hair, but leave some grey.

This is rediculous to be arguing over.

This same thing happened with Reagan. Who cares? There are much more important things happening in the world than Romney's sideburns.

I agree. Than why does he bother doing it since we're supposed to believe that he's a serious person who spends his time thinking about serious things?

Every president dyes their hair for certain things. If they want to appear young, they dye their hair dark or the original color. If they want to appear wise, they will color their hair grey. If they want to appear as if they have expierience and have stamina for whatever reason, they will dye their hair, but leave some grey.

You know of someone (I'm assuming a man) who intentionally colors his hair gray to appear more wise? Who is that? (Of course I'm not talking about actors in movies.)

A more serious/serious question.
DO we want a President whose wife accepted two ghost employment appointments within months of Obama elected as Senator...ecah paying over $100k.
Does that seem worse than coloring your hair?

CaféAuLait;6142499 said:

It could since he obviously devotes both mental energy and time out of an average day to the activity. Most people who have far more important things on their minds wouldn't bother with something so petty.

Yet, Obama flies his personal barber from Chicago. Is that petty? Playing golf? Draft picks? Please.

CaféAuLait;6142499 said:

Your "full of shit" meter has ruptured. You're an idiot.

CaféAuLait;6142616 said:
CaféAuLait;6142499 said:

Yet, Obama flies his personal barber from Chicago. Is that petty? Playing golf? Draft picks? Please.

don't forget the pizza chef. an't pay for security on an embassy but you can fly in your damn pizza chef.

I personally don't give a shit whether Romney dyes his hair or not but what I do find hysterically funny is how you and every other conservative like to throw up the economy as a response to either A) any criticism to your precious candidate or B) any social change being pushed by Dems (i.e. federally recognized gay marriage). The economy isn't the only end-all, be-all topic facing this country and we can all multi-task if we so choose. Concentrating 24/7 on the economy is B.O.R.I.N.G.... so lay down your Economist and pick up a People magazine and lighten up once in a while, Francis.

Former CNBC host Donny Deutsch appeared as a panelist on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Wednesday, quickly becoming the object of ridicule by his colleagues after asking whether we can “trust” Mitt Romney if he colors his hair

Donny Deutsch Asks MSNBC Morning Joe Panel if We Can Trust Romney if He Colors His Hair | Video | TheBlaze.com

:cuckoo::ahole-1::tomato:

Clinton dyed his hair based on who he was talking to.

Dark grey for a young crowd, light grey for an older crowd.

And none of the liberal senator women, that I've seen, are grey, and most of them would be.

I personally don't give a shit whether Romney dyes his hair or not but what I do find hysterically funny is how you and every other conservative like to throw up the economy as a response to either A) any criticism to your precious candidate or B) any social change being pushed by Dems (i.e. federally recognized gay marriage). The economy isn't the only end-all, be-all topic facing this country and we can all multi-task if we so choose. Concentrating 24/7 on the economy is B.O.R.I.N.G.... so lay down your Economist and pick up a People magazine and lighten up once in a while, Francis.

Here's a person with a job or libing in mommies basement.

It's got what it needs, so fuck everyone else.

The economy is for nerds, People magazine told me so.

Former CNBC host Donny Deutsch appeared as a panelist on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Wednesday, quickly becoming the object of ridicule by his colleagues after asking whether we can “trust” Mitt Romney if he colors his hair

Donny Deutsch Asks MSNBC Morning Joe Panel if We Can Trust Romney if He Colors His Hair | Video | TheBlaze.com

It's very un-presidential.

But so is most everything about Shitty Mitty.

So the clintons are unpresidential as well as the obamas, since they all do dye jobs.

retard, you might try thinking before posting

You know of someone (I'm assuming a man) who intentionally colors his hair gray to appear more wise? Who is that? (Of course I'm not talking about actors in movies.)

clinton dyed his hair depending on the age group he was talking to.
dark grey for a young crowd, nearly white for an older group

But no one gave a damn, until a liberal brings it up over a conservative.

What does that make you?

Forum List

Back