Morning Joe on Romney

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK83BVtYpZQ&feature=player_embedded]Romney Fears Ron Paul Forces at GOP Convention; Wants to be Nominated Early - YouTube[/ame]

They are ALMOST telling the truth...wants to be in control etc....yep just like a dictator...come on main stream media I know telling the truth is below you but you can do it just once...it won't hurt I promise...see the main stream media may think because dictator willard moves his nomination up 2 days is going to stop RP folks from showing the world what happened it's not going to. Not only will the world know soon but they will know for sure come November 6th. :)

Obviously you don't watch the morning news?

No asswipe, I don't. This isn't 1956. I read headlines from a variety of sources throughout the day. I am not glued to one network like a mindless fucking inbred like yourself. That help?

You really watch MSNBC? Why? They gave up any pretense of being anything but a mouthpiece for the progressive wing of the Democratic Party YEARS ago. The news you get from MSNBC is so slanted as to be useless, hence the reason their ratings keep going down...down...and down.

I love when Joe reminds people about how he's a conservative....
And then he starts to scold Mee Ker the liberal..and she just sits
there like a dog getting beat down again.

I prefer to call the show - "The Morning Joke".
If you are interested in what the left is thinking - then by all means watch it - because that is what you get. Same with watching Hannity on Fox.

You really watch MSNBC? Why? They gave up any pretense of being anything but a mouthpiece for the progressive wing of the Democratic Party YEARS ago. The news you get from MSNBC is so slanted as to be useless, hence the reason their ratings keep going down...down...and down.

No. I usually watch RT every so often flip on Fox to see what they are lying about and sometimes even watch CNN.

I posted this because someone had posted it on another forum I am on and I wanted to share it.

Joe Scarborough is one of the more reasonable republicans that I have heard. It is a good show.

MSNBC is as slanted to the Dems as FOX is slanted to the GOP.

I prefer to call the show - "The Morning Joke".
If you are interested in what the left is thinking - then by all means watch it - because that is what you get. Same with watching Hannity on Fox.

Thinking? Is that allowed on the left these days? I see borg, not thought.

Forum List

Back