'Morning Joe' Being Pressured To Invite More Pro-Obama Flacks

:lol:why yes of course , one is to many......
video at the link

Mika: 'Morning Joe' Being Pressured To Invite More Pro-Obama Flacks

By Mark Finkelstein | July 01, 2011 | 07:30

Jay Carney admits calling MSNBC yesterday to complain about Mark Halperin's crack [that we were first to report] that the President, at his Wednesday press conference, acted like a "d--k." Did the White House press secretary take the opportunity of his call to pressure the show to bring on more pro-Obama flacks?

( oh and for the record; I have no issues with CARNivale barker calling to complain)

The question arises because on today's show, Mika Brzezinski revealed that "we're getting hit a lot lately for not bringing on people who speak on behalf of the White House and really stick up for the President."

There was something surreal about Mika's statement. When she broached the subject of balance, I was sure she was going to say that complaints were coming from Republicans about the paucity of GOP/conservative guests on the show. After all, as Joe Scarborough pointed out moments later, when the show researched its guest list, it found a stunning 10:1 ratio of Democrats to Republicans!

more at-
Read more: Mika: 'Morning Joe' Being Pressured To Invite More Pro-Obama Flacks | NewsBusters.org

That ratio is a lie. I've watched that show for years. The regulars are all "right leaning moderates".

When the warning label on your meds says "Do not take with alcohol." They don't mean rubbing alcohol.

Forum List

Back