Morning Joe and Mika have proof of Trump's collusion

No one with minimal brain activity takes either Mr. or Mrs. Mika seriously about anything. With the possible exception of the topic of marital infidelity with a coworker of course.

"Surrounded by Buffalo Bills cheerleaders" :auiqs.jpg:

Is that a baaaaaad thing?

As far as Epstein goes, I also had friends 30 years ago who I wouldn't be caught dead with today.

Epstein's dream life just went into extreme nightmare mode.

" Hey Jeffrey c'mon in bro. Here's a picture of my 12 year old daughter I'll sell you. "

Pollsmoor_Prison_3448039k.jpg

"Surrounded by Buffalo Bills cheerleaders" :auiqs.jpg:

Is that a baaaaaad thing?

As far as Epstein goes, I also had friends 30 years ago who I wouldn't be caught dead with today.
Me too I call those people Republicans

Interesting. The few Democrat friends I had are no longer Democrats. The party has gone where no American has gone before, so they split.

With little Jeffrey Epstein in 1992.

MSNBC; taking journalism to a new low each and every day.

Joe and Mika are inane, narcissistic, ignorant, and cater to the most extreme and idiotic elements of morning cable news audience. Scarborough’s laugh is fucking annoying. One day, after hearing it for the thousandth time, Mika will smother him with a pillow.

Joe and Mika are inane, narcissistic, ignorant, and cater to the most extreme and idiotic elements of morning cable news audience. Scarborough’s laugh is fucking annoying. One day, after hearing it for the thousandth time, Mika will smother him with a pillow.

With a little luck Mr. Mika’s eye will have wandered by then to some other babe on the Morning Joke crew, leaving Mrs. Mika in the dust with her My Pillow.

They deserve each other. Thank God Mika Berserkski is past breeding age. Can you imagine the spawn of those two lunatics?

They deserve each other. Thank God Mika Berserkski is past breeding age. Can you imagine the spawn of those two lunatics?

LOL Look what trump got Dewey Chetum and HOWE

Forum List

Back