Morning Face

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
My wife looks particularly cute when she wakes up the morning. She doesn't move around a lot in the night so she usually has one squished side on her face, for a while..

The kids just look all peak-ed, stumbling around and are a tad grumpy...just makes me laugh..

My wife looks particularly cute when she wakes up the morning. She doesn't move around a lot in the night so she usually has one squished side on her face, for a while..

The kids just look all peak-ed, stumbling around and are a tad grumpy...just makes me laugh..

The expressions of love and appreciation you have for your family, always puts a smile in my heart, Lumpy 1. :thup:

The expressions of love and appreciation you have for your family, always puts a smile in my heart, Lumpy 1. :thup:

Oh Gads, I love em...and thank you Sweet Cakes..

That is funny. This morning when I was laying in bed with my "friend" he was staring at me with this weird smile on his face. He told me he just liked looking at me. I thought I looked like crap. :lol:

Well who knew. You have as your location as somewhere else. That could have been anywhere on the planet or anywhere in outer space.
We Have friends that live in Boulder Creek,CA.

Well who knew. You have as your location as somewhere else. That could have been anywhere on the planet or anywhere in outer space.

I'm familiar with Boulder Creek.. I almost bought a house there when I worked in the Silicon Valley... Palo Alto area...I lived down and around that area for 18 years.

I'm also from Mars....:tinfoil:

I'm familiar with Boulder Creek.. I almost bought a house there when I worked in the Silicon Valley... Palo Alto area...I lived down and around that area for 18 years.

:razz: My ex was from Mars also:lol:

:razz: My ex was from Mars also:lol:

Yup.. I had one of those also..:lol:

Sex is better in the morning too, especially when you are a drinker the the fantastic world of pharmacy has solutions to this.

Forum List

Back