Morning F@*# off time

Conspiracist

Snuggle weather rocks!
Jan 6, 2010
Monkey Island
Since becoming newly single and recovering from a horrible separation I have been in charge of my own house work. My soon to be ex was a horrid house keeper so I really have nothing but some memories of my stepmother to influence me on housekeeping. Problem with allowing her to influence me is that she was so anal that it was 24/7 housekeeping for her.

My question is, on my day off, what is an acceptable period of time to enjoy my coffee and a few posts on here before I need to get off my ass?! :lol:

Saturday from the time the kiddos get up until lunch is usually set aside for the chores at my house. If I choose to get up early for caffeination and playtime I can (and usually do). Mama without her caffeine and morning quiet time is Mama nobody wants to live with. But different strokes....experiment and find what works for you.

Since becoming newly single and recovering from a horrible separation I have been in charge of my own house work. My soon to be ex was a horrid house keeper so I really have nothing but some memories of my stepmother to influence me on housekeeping. Problem with allowing her to influence me is that she was so anal that it was 24/7 housekeeping for her.

My question is, on my day off, what is an acceptable period of time to enjoy my coffee and a few posts on here before I need to get off my ass?! :lol:

Its your house, if it bothers you get up and clean it :) If not clean up later.

It bothers me plenty... Just a lazy oaf. Off to it. Catch everyone later and thanks for responses.

It bothers me plenty... Just a lazy oaf. Off to it. Catch everyone later and thanks for responses.

Then you have your answer. :lol: I know how you feel, i am a neat and clean freak myself.

Chores should always be done before play time.

Chores? I think I've heard that word somewhere before. Just can't seem to place it though. Somewhere, buried back there in my subconscious.......
Nope. Sorry, can't remember.

Chores? I think I've heard that word somewhere before. Just can't seem to place it though. Somewhere, buried back there in my subconscious.......

I recall you speaking about them once.... Seemed a bitter point in your life maybe.... eh seems some words are better left out of a vocabulary

I recall you speaking about them once.... Seemed a bitter point in your life maybe.... eh seems some words are better left out of a vocabulary
Unless it was a misspelling for 'whores' I can't remember using it and NEVER in a bitter way in this context! :eek:

Unless it was a misspelling for 'whores' I can't remember using it and NEVER in a bitter way in this context! :eek:

"Whores" should always be done before play time? ... :eusa_eh:

WELL ALRIGHTY THEN...
happy-129.gif

Forum List

Back