Morning all

Robert

Really nice Guy
Mar 21, 2011
Hey ya!

Me I'm an American born non-hyphenated anything that has a major problem with the current course our Nation is taking, worrying about what the future will leave on my kid's door step.

I'm middle of the road as far as politics goes. Never met a politician that cared in the slightest for the people they supposedly represent as far as I can see politicians fall somewhere between a turd and lawyer. So arguing over who's better is something akin to asking if you want to pickup the runny stuff or the entire pile.

Don't think abortion is a great Idea if you didn't want the Child then keep your damn leg's closed. This isn't McDonald you don't get a happy meal every time you open the bag.

I believe in equal rights for everyone don't care what color your skin is we all bleed red.

Don't care if you Believe in Religion or not if you do great if not great. There is no proof for either side so arguing over something that is solely a matter of faith is beyond pointless.

Meh that's me other then that how is everyone!?

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window

I think it's not much a stretch to think that every person posting here is less than pleased with where our world seems to be headed.

Welcome.

welcome-comments-105.gif

Hey ya!

Me I'm an American born non-hyphenated anything that has a major problem with the current course our Nation is taking, worrying about what the future will leave on my kid's door step.

I'm middle of the road as far as politics goes. Never met a politician that cared in the slightest for the people they supposedly represent as far as I can see politicians fall somewhere between a turd and lawyer. So arguing over who's better is something akin to asking if you want to pickup the runny stuff or the entire pile.

Don't think abortion is a great Idea if you didn't want the Child then keep your damn leg's closed. This isn't McDonald you don't get a happy meal every time you open the bag.

I believe in equal rights for everyone don't care what color your skin is we all bleed red.

Don't care if you Believe in Religion or not if you do great if not great. There is no proof for either side so arguing over something that is solely a matter of faith is beyond pointless.

Meh that's me other then that how is everyone!?

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window

May I call you Dogbert?

Thank ya for the welcomes!

editec its always interesting to see what others think in regards to our nation and its course quite frankly right now it scares the hell out of me.

CA Girl that's a fine greeting little lady tip o my hat to ya.

xotoxi LOL I've been called worse

o we dont need a1...we like our meat bloody rare and wiggling.....

welcome to the monkey house....

watch your step...there is a lot of mal laying about

Forum List

Back