Morms baptize Daniel Pearl, posthumously

So you would prefer he gets absolutely no choice so that you wont be offended?

Daniel Pearl Baptized Posthumously By Mormon Church

This is just so distasteful, so insulting to the families of the dead. They've even baptized Gandhi.

Jews have tried to get them to stop insulting their religion but the Mormons really don't care. Obviously, they don't care much about free will either.

This is why you wanted him. This is why you wanted Romney you crazies.

This is why you wanted to turn this into a religious freak show.

Game on though because Obama believes in leaving babies in closets till they die quietly when the abortion goes wrong. All by themselves so sadly with no one to hold them or love them.

You momans really are bat shit crazy.

Maybe to you, but youll be thanking us someday.

Ya...I suppose if you came to your senses and publicly admitted that you and the christians and the muslems and the jews all have been lying to everybody...I would thank you.

Look your dude who worships Alinsky who loved Lucifer has no grip on reality either.

Get back to me when you can cleanse yourself of a man who actually loved Lucifer as his dedication.

No prob.

Your side loving Ayers loving and dedicating Prairie Fire to the man who killed Bobby Kennedy.

You are sick mother fuckers.

This is just so distasteful, so insulting to the families of the dead. They've even baptized Gandhi.

Jews have tried to get them to stop insulting their religion but the Mormons really don't care. Obviously, they don't care much about free will either.

Don't get hysterical about it ludly nutty. It's only offensive if you take the time to get emotional about it. Lighten up. Barry might find a new way of killing unborn babies. That should make you happy.

Ok, so this baptism happened back in June of last year, and it took until Feb. 29th,today for the Huffington Post and you to get offended by this. Let's see, this comes a day after Romney wins Arizona in a landslide. Romney wins Michigan. Oh, and it just so happens in Michigan, this was the 2nd largest turnout ever for a Republican primary. So much for the lack of enthusiasm the media is reporting.

So Romney wins yesterday, he gives an excellent victory speech and now looks like he has huge momentum going into super Tuesday, and all of a sudden, a day later, you and the Huffington Post choose to be offended. And, Romney just happens to be Mormon. The Mormons do things like this out of the kindness of the hearts. I am not Mormon btw.

Too bad you weren't this offended by Barack Obama's Ameica-hating racist preacher Rev. Jeremiah Wright, whose church he attended for 20 years, or his connections to terrorist Bill Ayers and other radical extremists.

Well, thanks for posting the article, it makes me feel good your side is already beginning to fear Romney.

How is it an insult or distasteful? Even better, how does it violate free will?

I am so sad. Didn't you see this coming at you?

Alinsky 101. You are now marginalized. They are tweeting about you baptizing so many.

Romney is toast.

Ya...I suppose if you came to your senses and publicly admitted that you and the christians and the muslems and the jews all have been lying to everybody...I would thank you.

Look your dude who worships Alinsky who loved Lucifer has no grip on reality either.

Get back to me when you can cleanse yourself of a man who actually loved Lucifer as his dedication.

No prob.

Your side loving Ayers loving and dedicating Prairie Fire to the man who killed Bobby Kennedy.

You are sick mother fuckers.

My what?...Who? Wow...morman dude..you are losing it. Get a grip.

So you would prefer he gets absolutely no choice so that you wont be offended?

Amelia.....

here you go.

This is what I was telling you about.

And they are lined up over and over ad nauseaum.

He's not even the tip of the iceberg.

These are flame throwers on a bulletin board.

I think Mormons can handle it. We're talking about a church which had an extermination order against them in the state of Missouri which was only rescinded in 1976. They can deal.

This seems to be an unsubstantiated report by a disgruntled former Mormon.

Helen Radkey, an excommunicated Mormon who combs through the church’s archives, said that records indicate Pearl, who was Jewish, was baptized by proxy on June 1, 2011 at a Mormon temple in Twin Falls, Idaho.

Baptized by proxy? :lol::lol: that means nothing!! They didn't dig up the body did they? What do they do? Say a few words, maybe light a candle? The Faux outrage is silly. I am going to baptize someone tonight, by proxy of course....:lol:

I am not lying to you Huggy. And Im confident that is what bugs you so much. You dont understand how someone can confidently believe in something you dont even try to understand.

But neither my belief, nor your lack of belief, changes reality. And the reality is that Jesus Christ atoned for the sins of the world and resurrected from the dead, ensuring that we all have access to Eternal Life and that we will all rise in Immortality, but the just and unjust. This life is not all there is to us. We will rise from the dead into immortality. The question is only what type of glory, if any, our body will have at that point.

Baptism is a requirement to enter into the covenant with God and fully accept the Atonement of Jesus Christ into our lives. "Unless a man is born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven." And yet there are countless people who have died without a knowledge of Christ or a chance to enter into a covenant with Him. There are also many who have died who are waiting for the resurrection who were once wicked during mortality. Should we say they are all damned to hell, you would mock God for being unjust.

But God isn't unjust. He has provided a way for us to "proclaim liberty to the captives". We have an opportunity to assist our kindred dead in the process of redemption by acting as proxy for them to recieve the ordinances and accepting the covenants they could not or would not prior to their death, much like Christ acts as our proxy for the demands of Justice.

And because God has provided a way to redeem the dead so that we might have hope in Christ after this life as well as during this life, you think we are crazy. As Paul said, "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable." But thankfully God has given us hope in Christ, both in this life and in the resurrection. And for that I am not miserable. For that I have nothing but praise and thanksgiving.

So why do you think I would be upset if you call me crazy, when God has given me such great reasons to rejoice in Christ? He has provided hope and liberty from sin for both the living and the dead. You think I am going to stop offering my friends and family the chance to likewise recieve that joy because you are offended by something that doesn't effect you whatsoever unless you choose to allow it?

The opportunity is given, but the choice is always the individuals.

This is why you wanted him. This is why you wanted Romney you crazies.

This is why you wanted to turn this into a religious freak show.

Game on though because Obama believes in leaving babies in closets till they die quietly when the abortion goes wrong. All by themselves so sadly with no one to hold them or love them.

They think this will be an easy attack for them. But they are sadly mistaken. When a comparison is drawn between Mormons exercising their faith out of charity for their brethren and hate, the people will be drawn away from the hate.

Ok, so this baptism happened back in June of last year, and it took until Feb. 29th,today for the Huffington Post and you to get offended by this. Let's see, this comes a day after Romney wins Arizona in a landslide. Romney wins Michigan. Oh, and it just so happens in Michigan, this was the 2nd largest turnout ever for a Republican primary. So much for the lack of enthusiasm the media is reporting.

So Romney wins yesterday, he gives an excellent victory speech and now looks like he has huge momentum going into super Tuesday, and all of a sudden, a day later, you and the Huffington Post choose to be offended. And, Romney just happens to be Mormon. The Mormons do things like this out of the kindness of the hearts. I am not Mormon btw.

Too bad you weren't this offended by Barack Obama's Ameica-hating racist preacher Rev. Jeremiah Wright, whose church he attended for 20 years, or his connections to terrorist Bill Ayers and other radical extremists.

Well, thanks for posting the article, it makes me feel good your side is already beginning to fear Romney.

Some have baptized Adolf Hitler, Tim McVieigh and Ted Bundy . Oh crap I've been on this all day.

This really sucks.

Romney is toast. Apparently one of the big guns that they are going to unload on them is the belief in planets.

Oh this gets freaking good.

Mormon cosmology.

Pick your planet you are about to become a god.

I have to compose myself. We are dead in the waters. I don't know how we can come out of this,

Forum List

Back