Mormons...racist and sexist ?

the racist, sexist card gets a bit tiring. Don't you have anything else in your deck? Maybe he is an ax murderer, pedophile and has parked in a handicapped spot one time while at the dmv or something.

I think any man that would so blindly follow a prophet in the belief blacks where another species until 1978 when he was told by another prophet to now responded differently and then and only then did so. furthermore still to this day participates in the exclusion of woman until perhaps a prophet tells him other wise, is not someone that should be leading a nation

Um, then don't vote for him? K?

the racist, sexist card gets a bit tiring. Don't you have anything else in your deck? Maybe he is an ax murderer, pedophile and has parked in a handicapped spot one time while at the dmv or something.

I think any man that would so blindly follow a prophet in the belief blacks where another species until 1978 when he was told by another prophet to now responded differently and then and only then did so. furthermore still to this day participates in the exclusion of woman until perhaps a prophet tells him other wise, is not someone that should be leading a nation

Um, then don't vote for him? K?

I will not be voting for him and will encourage others to also not vote for him..K ?

So you needed 3 pages of posts to say that? I think i kind of figured that out. I won't be voting for Obama either so there ya go. Cancelled.

Don't these Mormons marry their cousins, and the fathers rape the daughters and niceses.
Aren't they just another inbreed degenerate race of white false prophets?.
Who think they are Gods chosen people, like those caucasins Jews in Israel?.
HaHa, Ha?

I guess it's easy for bigots to make broad generalizations about people based on their ethnicity or religion. Mormons are just like us. The Mormon woman don't wear bhurkas and they don't risk being stoned to death for minor infractions so what's the problem?

Which religion isn't racist and or bigotted?

So long as people keep this sort of stuff private..and don't try to make it policy or law..

There shouldn't be a problem with any of them.

Why hasn't Mittens denounced his grandfather for having 5 wives?

Why should he? Exactly?

He's not running around saying he was chosen by god. He's not even making religion a talking point.

From where I sit..he's never used his Mormon faith to craft policy. It's not an issue.

Don't these Mormons marry their cousins, and the fathers rape the daughters and niceses.
HaHa, Ha?

Talking about racists, here we have one posting in this thread and spouting nonsense.

Why hasn't Mittens denounced his grandfather for having 5 wives?

Why should he? Exactly?

He's not running around saying he was chosen by god. He's not even making religion a talking point.

From where I sit..he's never used his Mormon faith to craft policy. It's not an issue.

Yes...it is an issue. Mormans bishops obedience to thier church is absolute... Mormans DON'T talk about thier religion because the CAN'T. They would be laughed out of the country like his grand dad was.

I welcome a Mittens nomination. The American public is grossly under educated in the Morman Cult. That will change when the GOP has settled on the Mittens. Then we will see the real truth about Mormans and the public will not be amused nor comfortable with it. You say it is not an issue? Wanna bet?

HaHa, Ha?

Talking about racists, here we have one posting in this thread and spouting nonsense.

Nonsense!, I watch the news Mr., and thats what many of these Mormon Ministers have
been arrested for. Rape of under aged girls, and I hear that they do marry their daughters or
niceses.

Forum List

Back