Mormons owned by Christian

True Christians "should" be bible-wise, and well-read, or they are "open-season" for cults to lure them in........I.E. Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc...

Romans Chapter 12 of the New Testament clearly states that we "true" Christians...........I mean those trully "born again", need to involve themselves in a continuing process of "Mind Renewing".

Mind Renewing?: Meaning, read God's Word and let it replace all the old self centered, sinful ways of the old Adamic life, that still linger in the mind and emotions of the New Born Christians. This is how the Christian grows in wisdom, love, and all the wonderful attributes that Christ had, and wants us to have too. We're not to be Gods, but to be Christ-like, and be a sweet perfume to a rotten smelling world of hopelessness, and self-centered philosophies.

Mormons and JW's prey on weak born again Christians, and those who think they're Christians because they grew up in a Christian atmosphere in the family or went to church regularly. It is a "feel good" false religion, authored by a sinful, self-centered men and women, who abhor the what the "cross", and the "ressurrection" trully mean. To die to "self", and live a life that gives all credit to God, and allows God's strength, wisdom and love to be the motivator of their lives is too much to give up. Grace of God is totally given a back seat in these false religions.

Mormons and JW's have been trained to pick and pull out bible verses, and use them out of context in a way that fools those true born again Christians that aren't savvy to the workings of the devil, and his principalities.....or hosts of fallen angels(demonic host).

Just remember how the devil used "scripture" to attempt to tempt Jesus into sin, while Jesus was in the desert for 40 days. Jesus countered every scripture that the devil used, with the true context of scripture.

One can make the bible say anything you want it to say to proliferate one's belief system. Sadly, few let the bible speak to them, but work overtime making the bible speak "their" way.

It is absolutely "not" an accident that you don't see a cross on the steeple of a Mormon church. The Mormons abhor the true meaning of what the cross represents. Instead them have the Moroni the angel on their steeples. Moroni can't hold a candle to what Christ did at Calvary for mankind.

you silly little dogma junkies crack me up when you start getting all "Sharks vs Jets" about different denominations of christianity. seriously.

Eight, we dont prey on anyone. We do pray on our own though.

the devil does use scriptures for his advantage. Unfortuntely, you still havent stopped to consider which side the devil is actually manipulating.

And no, Christ didnt counter with the true context, He countered with entirely different scriptures.

The Bible doesnt speak for itself. It has to be interpreted. You can either interpret it by the Spirit or by some other way. Since you've made your position on the Spirit clear many time and indicated you dont believe on relying on anything other than your own understanding of the scriptures, it's clear to see why you dont understand it.

you silly little dogma junkies crack me up when you start getting all "Sharks vs Jets" about different denominations of christianity. seriously.

Oddly enough, they crack me up to. But then that's probably why I post responses. I enjoy discussing these things. Maybe I should get some more hobbies.

One more think, I dont think you understand what we appreciate about the Resurrection. Or you wouldnt claim we dont understand it. Every Temple we build is a testament to the reality of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Because without the Resurrection, the work done in the Temple would be worthless.

But thankfully, the Lord is merciful to all His children. Those who live now and those who lived throughout the history of the world, most of whom had no knowledge of Christ. He has provided a way for even them to recieve the blessings of the Atonement. They can be saved just as much as any of us can be.

And more to the point, we understand why the resurrection is so vital to the salvation of our souls. I wonder if you do.

One more think, I dont think you understand what we appreciate about the Resurrection. Or you wouldnt claim we dont understand it. Every Temple we build is a testament to the reality of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Because without the Resurrection, the work done in the Temple would be worthless.

But thankfully, the Lord is merciful to all His children. Those who live now and those who lived throughout the history of the world, most of whom had no knowledge of Christ. He has provided a way for even them to recieve the blessings of the Atonement. They can be saved just as much as any of us can be.

And more to the point, we understand why the resurrection is so vital to the salvation of our souls. I wonder if you do.

More to the point, I'm pretty sure (after much research), that the Jews, the Zen Masters, and the Hindus understand resurrection much better than Moronism.

As far as this?

Eight, we dont prey on anyone. We do pray on our own though.

the devil does use scriptures for his advantage. Unfortuntely, you still havent stopped to consider which side the devil is actually manipulating.

And no, Christ didnt counter with the true context, He countered with entirely different scriptures.

The Bible doesnt speak for itself. It has to be interpreted. You can either interpret it by the Spirit or by some other way. Since you've made your position on the Spirit clear many time and indicated you dont believe on relying on anything other than your own understanding of the scriptures, it's clear to see why you dont understand it.

First........the Bible that you're using is a corrupt version, because it was made from another corrupt version known as the KJV. It was corrupted when the Niecine council was held.

So, yeah.......the Devil has corrupted things that are holy. Wanna go to the original? Read the Torah.

Yeshua didn't counter with true context but rather entirely different scripture? Really? Could it be that it was from the OT, better known as the Torah?

As far as the Bible not "speaking for itself"? Again.......you really don't get it, or you've never had a deeper understanding of it by re-reading it for yourself.

And.........since all humans are fallible, what is it exactly, that makes someone else's interpretation of the Bible better than mine? Their word, or their ability to manipulate the text in a manner to get me to believe as they do?

Remember........what works for survival in the Brazilian rain forest ain't gonna work in Antarctica.

Therefore.........saying one religion is the "right" one is a TOTAL fallacy.

You're welcome.

By the way........there is an actual thing known as "The Devil's Bible". Know what it contains? The original Bible, as well as many more chapters.

Last edited:

Shogun--shssh!!

Watching Christian cults fight over "who represents Christ Bestest" is a rare favorite.

I mean, it is unfair to expect the agnostics and atheists to provide all the entertainment!!:eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back