Mormons & Islam

Jeeza,,,,, how many Mormons have killed in the name of their religion?

I didn't say that they're EXACTLY similar, but they both treat their women as second class citizens, some in both faiths take many wives, they both marry off underage girls, use threats to keep their flock in line...

We treat our women as second class citizens, eh?

The Women in Our Lives - general-conference

Does that look like a directive to treat women as second class citizens? Judge for yourself.

And btw no one marries off underage girls in the Church of Jesus Christ, nor does anyone take many wives.

The jeffs guy and all the other polygamist who are mormons marry or marry off underage girls.

If you follow the bible there are plenty of places that put women in their place, as it were.

Claiming you are god is blasphemy. Does not Jesus Christ essentially do this in the book of John?

You lack understanding of the Trinity. Research Emanuel. And He has put us under a new covenant:
"Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see Him as He is."

We will be like Jesus, the other child of God. Glorified, multidimensional, and eternal.

Claiming you are god is blasphemy. Does not Jesus Christ essentially do this in the book of John?

You lack understanding of the Trinity. Research Emanuel. And He has put us under a new covenant:
"Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see Him as He is."

We will be like Jesus, the other child of God. Glorified, multidimensional, and eternal.

...and gay?

The Quran mentions Jesus. Are the Quran and the Bible similar?

They are as different as night and day.

One's written left to right, the other right to left. Aside from that, they both put women down, murder, attack and pillage in the name of the same invisible person in another dimension that no one has even been to. And they are both obsessed with virgins.

Writing left to right takes place to the right of Jerusalem. To the left of Jerusalem, it is right to left. All roads lead back to Israel.
What Allah teaches in the Quran is nothing like what the God of Abraham teaches. That is because they are not the same person as you imply. One has a son. One does not.

Here is what the God of Abraham says about how to treat women:
Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the Chruch..............

Read Proverbs 31:10-31 to understand what God thought of women. We are a price above rubies.

Last edited:
I don't think you are lying, Avatar, but you are woefully and completely wrong.

Go do the research, or I will and post it here.

Nope not lying. I have researched it. Which is why I know the case you are claiming is total nonsense. One cannot be convicted of a crime in a preliminary hearing.:)

I didn't say that they're EXACTLY similar, but they both treat their women as second class citizens, some in both faiths take many wives, they both marry off underage girls, use threats to keep their flock in line...

Does that look like a directive to treat women as second class citizens? Judge for yourself.

And btw no one marries off underage girls in the Church of Jesus Christ, nor does anyone take many wives.

The jeffs guy and all the other polygamist who are mormons marry or marry off underage girls.

If you follow the bible there are plenty of places that put women in their place, as it were.

Jeffs and his group have never been members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-say Saints.

You didnt read the article did you?

Jeffs and his group have never been members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-say Saints.

Why? Have you read the bible?

Jeffs has a mormon sect. Read up.

Yeah I've read the Bible. Thats why I know to treat my wife with love.

And no he doesnt. He is not associated whatsoever with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Yeah I've read the Bible. Thats why I know to treat my wife with love.

And no he doesnt. He is not associated whatsoever with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I guess that's why Jeffs has more mormon followers than you do. :D

Cmon man, the bible? The woman was made from the man's rib! Remember that? And it goes downhill from there.
Especially mormons, isn't the wife's job to stay home and have babies and make bread while the man makes all the decisions? Do i need to go on?

I guess that's why Jeffs has more mormon followers than you do. :D

Cmon man, the bible? The woman was made from the man's rib! Remember that? And it goes downhill from there.
Especially mormons, isn't the wife's job to stay home and have babies and make bread while the man makes all the decisions? Do i need to go on?

No one in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints follows Jeffs.

Oh and im not trying to gather followers.

The Arrest Records of Joseph Smith from 1826 to 1830 are Rediscovered and Given to the Mormon Church.

�Joseph Smith's Arrest Record Surfaces In New York�� excerpt:

�``It is not a small thing. These are important papers to a major religion,'' she said. ``It's a piece of the historical puzzle that was missing for nearly 35 years.'' �

� The documents include arrest warrants, court transcripts and legal bills from four separate charges filed against Smith. Storms said the cases involved Smith's involvement in glass looking, or treasure seeking, and being a disorderly person. �

�One of the documents includes a bill from then-South Bainbridge Justice Albert Neely to the county for services rendered. Included in the bill is a $2.68 charge for fees in examining the case of ``Joseph Smith, the glass looker.''

This is from an article Sep. 16th, 2005.� Source:�

[url=http://www.exmormon.org/mormon/mormon430.htm]The Arrest Records of Joseph Smith from 1826 to 1830 are Rediscovered and Given to the Mormon Church

Last edited:

Forum List

Back