Mormons & Islam

Ok, show me one. :popcorn:

Well here's one

Mormonism and islam are similar because they both have religious texts that are so absurd as to obviously be concocted by con men.

LOL! Ya? So? Joseph Smith was a CONVICTED CON MAN!!!!!!!
Mo invented a religion to get everyone to fight his battles (against the infidels), and so that his pedophilia was accepted.

Jeeza,,,,, how many Mormons have killed in the name of their religion?

I must be a idiot. I can't see how Islam compares to Mormonism. Devout Muslims crash airplanes into buildings and kill themselves and countless innocent bystanders for the glory of their religion. How does that compare to Mormons, again? Of course, I am just an idiot. I haven't got a clue. Fill me in.

im sure there could be comparisons, just not on a level with that.

Mormonism and islam are similar because they both have religious texts that are so absurd as to obviously be concocted by con men.

People usually have to read the texts before they can make that determination.

So says one of the boards most disliked posters. LOL

I know. People in general dislike the truth.

RetGaySarge, how do you feel about the don't ask, don't tell policy? And it being revoked?

Funny, I speak the truth and yet im not negged at all frequently. People dont always like me, but they arent negging me. Could it be because Im not trolling the board?

Mo invented a religion to get everyone to fight his battles (against the infidels), and so that his pedophilia was accepted.

No. actually, he was never convicted of any crime. BTW there is no crime called "Con man".

Jesus Christ was convicted of treason. So we are to believe he was actually guilty of it, despite the evidence being trumped?

By the time Islam was 150 years old, they were already wiping out Christians.

I see no evidence that Mormonism is going to follow in the tracks of Islam. For one thing, the basic tenets of the faith is the same as Christianity, and doesn't adjure members to kill people.

If there are any, the number isnt high.

I don't know of any i the last 75 years, if not longer.

Well, thats why I said I dont know of any. There could be some individuals who thought it was their religious responsibility to kill, but I know there has definitely been no commandments to.

Im just not going to speak for everyone when I dont know everyone and if I did I dont know their hearts.

But the Doctrines of Christ teach us not to murder. We are commanded not to murder. and if individuals did commit such a bad act, it would be contrary to the commandments of God.

So says one of the boards most disliked posters. LOL

I know. People in general dislike the truth.

RetGaySarge, how do you feel about the don't ask, don't tell policy? And it being revoked?

Funny, I speak the truth and yet im not negged at all frequently. People dont always like me, but they arent negging me. Could it be because Im not trolling the board?

No, it's because you're a doucher.

Well here's one

I didn't say that they're EXACTLY similar, but they both treat their women as second class citizens, some in both faiths take many wives, they both marry off underage girls, use threats to keep their flock in line...

The Quran mentions Jesus. Are the Quran and the Bible similar?

They are as different as night and day.

One's written left to right, the other right to left. Aside from that, they both put women down, murder, attack and pillage in the name of the same invisible person in another dimension that no one has even been to. And they are both obsessed with virgins.

Actually . . . yea, he was, in NY for treasure digging. Don't do this, Avatar, when your statement is easily refuted by simply research.

And don't compare that bad man JS with Jesus Christ, please. That's bkasphemy.

No. actually, he was never convicted of any crime. BTW there is no crime called "Con man".

Jesus Christ was convicted of treason. So we are to believe he was actually guilty of it, despite the evidence being trumped?

Claiming you are god is blasphemy. Does not Jesus Christ essentially do this in the book of John?

I didn't say that they're EXACTLY similar, but they both treat their women as second class citizens, some in both faiths take many wives, they both marry off underage girls, use threats to keep their flock in line...

We treat our women as second class citizens, eh?

The Women in Our Lives - general-conference

Does that look like a directive to treat women as second class citizens? Judge for yourself.

And btw no one marries off underage girls in the Church of Jesus Christ, nor does anyone take many wives.

One's written left to right, the other right to left. Aside from that, they both put women down, murder, attack and pillage in the name of the same invisible person in another dimension that no one has even been to. And they are both obsessed with virgins.

I really think you need to read the scriptures before you criticize them. Because you wont look as ridiculous if you do.

Actually . . . yea, he was, in NY for treasure digging. Don't do this, Avatar, when your statement is easily refuted by simply research.

No. He wasnt. I really wish you wouldnt lie. You see "treasure digging" isnt even a known crime. It's impossible to be prosecuted for a non-existant crime.

Funny, that was the same accusations the pharisees made against Christ. That He blasphemied, because He compared Himself with... well Himself.

The fact is Jesus was convicted of a crime. Falsely, But that just makes the point more. If the Son of God, being holy, can be falsely convicted of a crime. Would His servants, being unholy, be held at a higher standard than Christ himself?

Of course, since Joseph was never convicted of a crime. A statement easily backed up by simple research, You think that somehow invalidates his call to be a Prophet of Jesus Christ?

Claiming you are god is blasphemy. Does not Jesus Christ essentially do this in the book of John?

And He refutes the Pharisees who accuse Him of doing this by pointing out the scriptures say that those who recieve the word of God are gods.

I don't think you are lying, Avatar, but you are woefully and completely wrong.

Go do the research, or I will and post it here.

No. He wasnt. I really wish you wouldnt lie. You see "treasure digging" isnt even a known crime. It's impossible to be prosecuted for a non-existant crime.

Funny, that was the same accusations the pharisees made against Christ. That He blasphemied, because He compared Himself with... well Himself.

The fact is Jesus was convicted of a crime. Falsely, But that just makes the point more. If the Son of God, being holy, can be falsely convicted of a crime. Would His servants, being unholy, be held at a higher standard than Christ himself?

Of course, since Joseph was never convicted of a crime. A statement easily backed up by simple research, You think that somehow invalidates his call to be a Prophet of Jesus Christ?

I really think you need to read the scriptures before you criticize them. Because you wont look as ridiculous if you do.

Which part of my statement is wrong? :dunno:

Forum List

Back