Mormons found guilty on 13 counts of election fraud in California

Piss on the Mormans. They have been stealing and lying to preserve their crazy cult since it's inception. They swindled the native Americans of the West, went to bed with the Mob to finance gambling in Nevada and ripped off Howard Hughes to get his fortune. The Mormans are an example of one of the most vile forms of Christianity in existence. They have zero respect for the indigenous peoples of the planet attempting to convert them all to their insane cult...calling their trickery.."missions".

Trust Mormans? Are you fucking kidding?

They are snakes....Cockroaches....vermin.

I am very thankfull that we caught on early to their ways in Washington and do not allow them to pull their bullshit up here in the Northwest.

If anyone really wants to know the Mormans...I recommend reading "The Book of Morman". If THAT doesn't put the fear of god into you ...nothing will.

How is lying about spending money in an election cycle not fraud in an election cycle?

They spent no money.

They said they spent no money.

Nobody lied.

See my post above.

and yet:

California Ethics Commission finds Mormons guilty on 13 counts

Now what is strange, this was in California. Those Mormons were from "Utah". I guess because they share a border. No wait, they don't share a border.

Hmmmm,

Why would right wingers from one state go to another states just to make people they don't know and have never meant, unhappy. Seems kinda mean, but VERY Right Wing. If Right Wingers aren't ruining someone's life, they simply can't maintain a "good mood".

Give it up Dean,

The 13 ethics violations were for failure to submit a daily declaration of in-kind donations...13 violations, one violation for each day the paperwork wasn't filed. That's it...nothing more.

As to out-of-state donations...both sides received a pile of cash from out-of-state donations.
....................In-State.........Out-of-State.............Total Donations
For ............$25,388,955.......$10,733,582................$36,122,538
Against ......$26,464,589.......$11,968,285................$38,432,873
Totals.........$51,853,544.......$22,701,867................$74,555,411

Source: Tracking the money, Los Angeles Times

Note that out-of-state contributions to the "No" side were over $1.2 million higher than the out-of-state contributions to the "Yes" side. (Source)

The Mormons have just as much right to donate as anyone else.

Do you believe otherwise?

Last edited:
They spent no money.

Nobody lied.

See my post above.

and yet:

Now what is strange, this was in California. Those Mormons were from "Utah". I guess because they share a border. No wait, they don't share a border.

Hmmmm,

Why would right wingers from one state go to another states just to make people they don't know and have never meant, unhappy. Seems kinda mean, but VERY Right Wing. If Right Wingers aren't ruining someone's life, they simply can't maintain a "good mood".

Give it up Dean,

The 13 ethics violations were for failure to submit a daily declaration of in-kind donations...13 violations, one violation for each day the paperwork wasn't filed. That's it...nothing more.

As to out-of-state donations...both sides received a pile of cash from out-of-state donations.

Note that out-of-state contributions to the "No" side were over $1.2 million higher than the out-of-state contributions to the "Yes" side. (Source)

Depends. I wonder how many believe the millions that came from SLC could have been used on humanitarian issues?

In the 70's, Mormons had to stop discriminating against blacks or they would lose their tax exempt status. It didn't take long before they decided that God no longer hated black people.

Mormons shun their gays. That means they are "cut off" from family. If someone 16 says they are gay, they are out, period. There could be 6 feet of snow out there. Doesn't matter. They are out.

I could never be a Republican. I just don't have it in me to hate young people who are born different. I think it's wrong to use hard earned money to attack people you don't know and have never met. The Republican Party is a dirty party. They don't care about anyone except the wealthy and making money. Their policies even hurt their own base. But their base likes it that way. Go figure.

and yet:

Hmmmm,

Give it up Dean,

Depends. I wonder how many believe the millions that came from SLC could have been used on humanitarian issues?

In the 70's, Mormons had to stop discriminating against blacks or they would lose their tax exempt status. It didn't take long before they decided that God no longer hated black people.

Mormons shun their gays. That means they are "cut off" from family. If someone 16 says they are gay, they are out, period. There could be 6 feet of snow out there. Doesn't matter. They are out.

I could never be a Republican. I just don't have it in me to hate young people who are born different. I think it's wrong to use hard earned money to attack people you don't know and have never met. The Republican Party is a dirty party. They don't care about anyone except the wealthy and making money. Their policies even hurt their own base. But their base likes it that way. Go figure.

Nope, you only have it in you to hate and insult anyone that doesn't agree with your politics.

How is lying about spending money in an election cycle not fraud in an election cycle?

They spent no money.

Nobody lied.

See my post above.

and yet:

Hmmmm,

It isn't a crime, but in the weeks before the election, many of the Big Box churches around here would pay for hundreds of those yellow "Yes on H8" signs, hand them out on sunday morning and have their congregation go out on street corners with their kids (the ones they didn't want to hear about Homosexuality) and shout at passing cars...instead of church service.

Give it up Dean,

Nope, you only have it in you to hate and insult anyone that doesn't agree with your politics.

Hate and insult is saying things like, "You are a Kenyan, colonial Mau Mau and not an American". THAT'S "hate". What I said is the truth. I called no names and said nothing "untrue". If I did, please point it out.

Forum List

Back