Mormons found guilty on 13 counts of election fraud in California

R

rdean

Three months later the Mormon Church filed an amended return in which they admitted to spending $190,000. Unfortunately, this was 3 months after the election, so 17 million California voters never were able to know the full extent of the Mormon involvement until well after the election.

The Mormon Church ran phone banks, sent out direct mail, had well designed web sites, produced 27 slick commercials, bussed people in from Utah and had lots of travel expenses by high ranking Church officials. They also raised approximately $30 million from Mormon families to pass Proposition 8.

The Mormon Church also was behind the creation of the infamous National Organization for Marriage (NOM) in 2007, and was the biggest contributor to pass Prop 8.

California Ethics Commission finds Mormons guilty on 13 counts of late Prop 8 campaign reporting - San Diego | Examiner.com

-----------------------------------------

Apparently the Mormon Church has ACORN beat by a mile. In fact, ACORN wasn't even in the game. The Mormon Church convicted? Hmmmm, interesting.

I wonder where Mitt was living when he was gov? Something to think about.

One thing that should scare us all about the deeply religious is their ability to justify cheating the democratic process and democratic principles. We probably have more Christians in America than Muslims who want this to be a theorcy.

Your ignorance is what should scare all of us.

Uhh..Examiner.com is a blog, not news a news source.

Examiner.com - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Examiner.com is a media company based in Denver, Colorado, that operates a network of local news websites, allowing "pro–am contributors" to share their city-based knowledge on a blog-like platform, in 238 markets throughout the United States and parts of Canada with two national editions, one for each country.

<SNIP>

Criticism

Examiner.com has been criticized for its lack of verification and fact-checking of stories published on the site, including accusations of plagiarism.

The only reason I bring it up is that a cursory BING search did not reveal a corroborating story.

One thing that should scare us all about the deeply religious is their ability to justify cheating the democratic process and democratic principles. We probably have more Christians in America than Muslims who want this to be a theorcy.

Maybe I read the blog wrong, but even if it is accurate, it said they filed paperwork late. :eek: Say it isn't so.

Examiner.com is a media company based in Denver, Colorado, that operates a network of local news websites, allowing "pro&#8211;am contributors" to share their city-based knowledge on a blog-like platform, in 238 markets throughout the United States and parts of Canada with two national editions, one for each country.

<SNIP>

Criticism

Examiner.com has been criticized for its lack of verification and fact-checking of stories published on the site, including accusations of plagiarism.

The only reason I bring it up is that a cursory BING search did not reveal a corroborating story.

Try this one:

Mormon Church guilty on 13 counts - Bing

Right wingers aren't too good on using those googles and bings and such. Oops.

The link doesn't matter as long as the story is "true".

Last edited by a moderator:

Examiner.com is a media company based in Denver, Colorado, that operates a network of local news websites, allowing "pro–am contributors" to share their city-based knowledge on a blog-like platform, in 238 markets throughout the United States and parts of Canada with two national editions, one for each country.

<SNIP>

Criticism

Examiner.com has been criticized for its lack of verification and fact-checking of stories published on the site,including accusations of plagiarism.

Try this one:

Way to go Dean, the Examiner.com blog you originally sourced is result 1 and this thread is result 2. Still no corroboration of this story.

Is Rdean going to be as much a nuisance about Mormons as Jos and PF Tinmore are about Jews and Tank is about blacks?
I don't think Romney will survive past super tuesday, but if this is what we can expect over the next months I am tired of it already

Let the narrative that Mormons can't be trusted begin.....one threatens the Hussein's reign...

Try this one:

Way to go Dean, the Examiner.com blog you originally sourced is result 1 and this thread is result 2. Still no corroboration of this story.

Are you crazy or a liar. The link, on just the first page, shows a dozen sites posting this information.

How about, you prove it's not true? Do a search on "Mormon church never found guilty" or "13 charges not true".

If morons, such as yourself, are going to make accusations, at least "PROVE IT"? Is that so hard?

Apparently, yes, it is. Hilarious. I want you to know people are laughing AT you and not WITH you.

OH..MY..GOD..

THEY FILLED THEIR PAPERWORK LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
The worst crime EVER!

It can be pretty serious. Try to figure out why.

Oh, wait, right wingers don't "figure". They "repeat". Nevermind.

Try this one:

Perhaps someone needs to explain the word 'corroboration' to rdweeb.

Three months later the Mormon Church filed an amended return in which they admitted to spending $190,000. Unfortunately, this was 3 months after the election, so 17 million California voters never were able to know the full extent of the Mormon involvement until well after the election.

The Mormon Church ran phone banks, sent out direct mail, had well designed web sites, produced 27 slick commercials, bussed people in from Utah and had lots of travel expenses by high ranking Church officials. They also raised approximately $30 million from Mormon families to pass Proposition 8.

The Mormon Church also was behind the creation of the infamous National Organization for Marriage (NOM) in 2007, and was the biggest contributor to pass Prop 8.

California Ethics Commission finds Mormons guilty on 13 counts of late Prop 8 campaign reporting - San Diego | Examiner.com

-----------------------------------------

Apparently the Mormon Church has ACORN beat by a mile. In fact, ACORN wasn't even in the game. The Mormon Church convicted? Hmmmm, interesting.

I wonder where Mitt was living when he was gov? Something to think about.

If this is as bad to you as you make it seem.

When will you imply that obama is a criminal? since he actually knowing hired a tax cheat.

Hysterial in the blogosphere. Wow. We hardly ever see that, huh?

Fools and their 'sources'. Rdweeb seems to have a panic attack about Mormons. I wonder if that's anything to do with Romney doing so well in the polls? Hmmm.

Forum List

Back