Mormons are extreme - see this

Actually putting his faith first will keep in line with Americas best interests.

Some will differ somewhat with that, but I think most will know what I mean.

See, there is where you and I are going to disagree.

There is a LOT of shit that Mormons find 'sinful' that I find perfectly acceptable and I will be God damned if I'll submit to Mormon Law any more than I would bend my knee to Sharia Law.

Joe you are smarter than that.
The president does not write new laws, he signs or vetoes them.

It's just like all the idiots who think Romney is going to take away their condoms :lmao:

Romney will sign an executive order forbidding the NFL from playing on Sunday. See if he doesn't!

There is a LOT of shit that Mormons find 'sinful' that I find perfectly acceptable and I will be God damned if I'll submit to Mormon Law any more than I would bend my knee to Sharia Law.

It's just like all the idiots who think Romney is going to take away their condoms :lmao:

Romney will sign an executive order forbidding the NFL from playing on Sunday. See if he doesn't!

This is going to be fun !...there is no sane choice so bring on the madness I say...go mittens ! go mittens !

And what "Mormon Law" is that? Where is Romney proposing to force people to be Mormons?

He's going to ban caffeine and the White House bar will only serve sparkling grape juice. :thup: :lol:

So you're telling me the choom gang party is over. Well that should only be a positive.

It would not hurt this country to choose to go back to a more reverent observance of the Sabbath Day.

If Romney proposed a law to try and enforce that, I'd vote to impeach him.

On what grounds? vote him out the next time? Sure. but impeachment needs a crime.

Actually putting his faith first will keep in line with Americas best interests.

Some will differ somewhat with that, but I think most will know what I mean.

So the reason I can rest assured during the Presidency of a religious fundamentalist is that I can trust Congress?
:lmao:

How come Congress was unable to protect us all from Obama? :dunno: If what you say is true, we can certainly afford 4 more years of the black man in the white house because it simply doesn't matter, right?

Not to worry, I think we have found Romney to be very flexible. If he is with Mormons he talks Mormonism, if with conservatives, conservatism, with liberals, liberalism; he is the ideal candidate heis what ever one wants him to be. The only thing you have to be careful of is listening to him talk to a group different from yours, then he sounds goofy.

Is there some reason why what someone said in 1880 is relevant today?

Is there some difference between legalized polygamy because they believe its a divine right, or legalized polygamy because people have a civil right to be married to those they love?

If Mitt Romney believed in polygamy he would have more than one wife other than Ann.
The truth and facts about the Mormon Church of today;
The Church discontinued polygamy more than a century ago. No members of the Church today can enter into polygamy without being excommunicated. Polygamist groups in Utah, other parts of the American West and elsewhere have nothing whatsoever to do with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints."

So the reason I can rest assured during the Presidency of a religious fundamentalist is that I can trust Congress?

How come Congress was unable to protect us all from Obama? :dunno: If what you say is true, we can certainly afford 4 more years of the black man in the white house because it simply doesn't matter, right?

I has a sad.

I didn't know you were one of the race hustlers. :(

It would not hurt this country to choose to go back to a more reverent observance of the Sabbath Day.

If Romney proposed a law to try and enforce that, I'd vote to impeach him.

On what grounds? vote him out the next time? Sure. but impeachment needs a crime.

The House of REpresentatives decide the crime, it can be yelling at the Congress or spitting on the sidewalk. The people don't vote for impeachment or guilt, the House charges and the Senate tries the charge.

I has a sad.

It's ok, Amelia, we'll try to help Joe out from time to time. The magic 2 words you need to know when he goes on a race-bait rant are:

Down boy!
1427588.png

credits

I'm sure his two hitchhikers can tell him what that means.

Last edited:

I has a sad.

I'm so sorry I made you sad... not my intent, I assure you.

I'm just an average Joe cruising a virtual imagination as a reflection of 'America' and sometimes I'm ugly.

Fortunately, I can also be a blast at parties :party:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
That doesn't count because we love our (Charles Manson/Jim Jones/ Barak Obama) leader.....

You know what's fun?

Like these three men..Romney's a Cleric.

Unlike Wright, Romney's never served in the military.

Neither has his sons, father or Grand Father.

Fun stuff.

Did it "bother" you that Obama never served in the military? Did it "bother" you to know that the CiC watched Americans die in Bengazi when he could have prevented it beforehand, and then stopped it for hours before it was over?

Yeah, I didn't think so. You talk out of both sides of your mouth (your tongue is forked).

I must be extreme too.
I believe that the importance of things in my life are (in order):
1. God (what ever I may call him (her - it)
2. Family (whatever genders are present)
3. country

God (the universe, or what have you) is where I come from.
Family supports and moderates my life.
My country allows me these things and my principals based in these things.

The country has no value if it does not allow these first two.

Forum List

Back