Mormons are extreme - see this

mormonboy

Rookie
Nov 5, 2012
Should our president be extreme in his/her own beliefs?
Mitt Romney places allegiances above his nation to such a religion.
Study its (Mormonism) warped sense of place within society, and
you decide why he is dangerous.

We believe in honesty, morality, and purity; but when they enact tyrannical laws, forbidding us the free exercise of our religion, we cannot submit. God is greater than the United States, and when the Government conflicts with heaven, we will be ranged under the banner of heaven against the Government… Polygamy is a divine institution. It has been handed down direct from God. The United States cannot abolish it. No nation on earth can prevent it, nor all the nations of earth combined,…I defy the United States; I will obey God.

John Taylor (Jan. 04,1880)
President, Prophet, Seer, and Revelator,
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Of course it's amplified by his religious politics... Mormons in general are no scarier than the rest of you Monkeys.

Yeah, when this "extreme" Mormon became governor of Massachusetts, he balanced the budget four years in a row after inheriting a sizable deficit, increased the state's reserve fund, improved the state's bond rating, appointed numerous women and minorities to his administration, brought the state's unemployment rate down to below 5% (below the national average), cut property taxes for seniors, rebated $275 million in capital gains taxes back to taxpayers, and improved the state's job-creation ranking from 47th to 28th.

Wow, what an "extremist"! Can we please have some of that "extremism" in Washington?

Yeah, when this "extreme" Mormon became governor of Massachusetts, he balanced the budget four years in a row after inheriting a sizable deficit, increased the state's reserve fund, improved the state's bond rating, appointed numerous women and minorities to his administration, brought the state's unemployment rate down to below 5% (below the national average), cut property taxes for seniors, rebated $275 million in capital gains taxes back to taxpayers, and improved the state's job-creation ranking from 47th to 28th.

Wow, what an "extremist"! Can we please have some of that "extremism" in Washington?

Yep

His religion scares the fuck out of this average Joe, I can tell you that. :eek:

Does not scare this average "Joe" not one bit.

:thup: I truly hope you're right.

Hopefully, it won't ever matter... but I do believe that if it ever came to a choice between serving the people of his faith and the American people, he'd put his faith first.

Hopefully, it won't ever matter.

We believe in honesty, morality, and purity; but when they enact tyrannical laws, forbidding us the free exercise of our religion, we cannot submit. God is greater than the United States, and when the Government conflicts with heaven, we will be ranged under the banner of heaven against the Government… Polygamy is a divine institution. It has been handed down direct from God. The United States cannot abolish it. No nation on earth can prevent it, nor all the nations of earth combined,…I defy the United States; I will obey God.

jeremiahwright.jpg

louis-farrakhan.jpg

ayatollah_khomeini_1291352c.jpg

His religion scares the fuck out of this average Joe, I can tell you that. :eek:

Hopefully, it won't ever matter... but I do believe that if it ever came to a choice between serving the people of his faith and the American people, he'd put his faith first.

Actually putting his faith first will keep him in line with Americas best interests.

Some will differ somewhat with that, but I think most will know what I mean.

Last edited:

Actually putting his faith first will keep in line with Americas best interests.

Some will differ somewhat with that, but I think most will know what I mean.

so we should send 10% of the gdp to salt lake city?

Oh look....a desperate scumbag pile of shit liberal with a last ditch attempt before you lose the election.

I was actually expecting some Mexican maid to be put in front of cameras to claim she was an illegal maid working for Romney and that he raped her every night....you clowns are losing your touch and balls by aiming low with your lies.

Of course it's amplified by his religious politics... Mormons in general are no scarier than the rest of you monkeys.

At least we know what religion Mr Romney is.

why should it matter?

It shouldn't.

It's up to Mitt. History will show what he'll do if given the opportunity to choose between the ideals of his church and the ideals of what the rest of us consider to be 'America', should they ever cross.

I still hope the opportunity doesn't arise but Mitt is passionate about a rigid faith.

Forum List

Back