Mormon Founder: Beliefs Like 6ft Tall Men on the Moon

So what if Joe Smith was arrested.

Jesus got arrested and cruxified--thus the similiarities suggest that J Smith was a holy man that was falsly accused and killed by evil doers.

Charles Manson was arrested, I guess that makes him just like Joseph Smith. :rolleyes:

Was he repeatedly arrested, only to be found innocent, and then killed by a mob for religious reasons after they falsely accused him of treason against the United States?

I don't care what a dead guy believed.

Why do you care?

The founder of his church? :lol: Also they black until teh 1970s when a few white men went into a closed off room and came out proclaiming their god finally told them niggars were equal.

mormons are freaks

Yeah. Not many religions taught that blacks were equal before God as Mormonism did in 1829. You know, a year before the Church was established as written in the Book of Mormon which specifically says that all men are equal regardless of their skin color or ethnicity.

Oh right, I forgot. You've never read the book.

Equal back in 1829? Really? Even when it took until the 1970's for blacks to be allowed to be priests?

The founder of his church? :lol: Also they black until teh 1970s when a few white men went into a closed off room and came out proclaiming their god finally told them niggars were equal.

mormons are freaks

Yeah. Not many religions taught that blacks were equal before God as Mormonism did in 1829. You know, a year before the Church was established as written in the Book of Mormon which specifically says that all men are equal regardless of their skin color or ethnicity.

Equal back in 1829? Really? Even when it took until the 1970's for blacks to be allowed to be priests?

I was led to believe the same, but I can't say for sure.

mormons are freaks

For none of these iniquities come of the Lord; for he doeth that which is good among the children of men; and he doeth nothing save it be plain unto the children of men; and he inviteth them all to come unto him and partake of his goodness; and he denieth none that come unto him, black and white, bond and free, male and female; and he remembereth the heathen; and all are alike unto God, both Jew and Gentile. (2 Nephi 26:33)

I seriously have no idea why it's difficult to read and understand doctrine.

Any priesthood restrictions had absolutely nothing to do with skin color. They never have.

Do all Mormons force underage girls into sex, or is that just the FLDS? :dunno:

Im not even sure im convinced that the FLDS nutjobs do it as much as people claim.

Guess you never heard of Warren Jeffs or the Yearning For Zion ranch.

Im familiar with both. I just dont think it was as widespread as some like to claim. In fact, I thought it was quite ridiculous when the the government tried to seize custody of the children with absolutely no probable cause. While I doubt some abuse may occur, that doesnt justify smearing them all.

For none of these iniquities come of the Lord; for he doeth that which is good among the children of men; and he doeth nothing save it be plain unto the children of men; and he inviteth them all to come unto him and partake of his goodness; and he denieth none that come unto him, black and white, bond and free, male and female; and he remembereth the heathen; and all are alike unto God, both Jew and Gentile. (2 Nephi 26:33)

I seriously have no idea why it's difficult to read and understand doctrine.

Any priesthood restrictions had absolutely nothing to do with skin color. They never have.

Thanks for the info.

I don't know if you can trust the democrat senate majority leader's opinion but in a speech at Brigham Young University in 2007 Senator Harry Reid claimed that the democrat party's values mirror the Mormon religion values.

Mormon Founder: Beliefs Like 6ft Tall Men on the Moon

GOP Presidential Contender Willard Mitt Romney is a Mormon and this has brought the Mormon Faith into the Light of Day. So what is it Mormon's believe and who founded the Mormon faith?

The first Mormon prophet, Joseph Smith, was arrested and convicted in New York and was found guilty of being a con-artist, an impostor -- he was a necromancer and a charlatan. This conviction was four years before he published the Book of Mormon! Court documents prove he was a convicted criminal.

Joseph Smith Was A Con-Artist, Impostor, Necromancer and Charlatan

Joseph Smith | Palmyra, New York | Kirkland, Ohio | Independence, Missouri | Nauvoo, Illinois |Salt Lake City, Utah

Book of Mormon or the Bible? Mormon Elders Reject The Bible

---

It is something people might want to look into. Joseph Smith: Nineteenth Century Con Man?
very strange stuff.

I don't know if I want this man's finger on the trigger for a World War. His beliefs sound unhinged and dangerous

I don't know if you can trust the democrat senate majority leader's opinion but in a speech at Brigham Young University in 2007 Senator Harry Reid claimed that the democrat party's values mirror the Mormon religion values.

Harry is not the President and he is elected by Democrats and Republicans and Independents, in one state, a state with lots of -- you guessed it -- mormons

I've posted links to some really wacko morm crap. These are not nice people and they are taught to lie to get their way. LOOK IT UP. I posted links to their training to lie.

I have family members who are morm and two who are ex-morm. Mormons have some of the weirdest beliefs I've ever heard of. Its just a cult but they're after a lot more than just the presidency.

Keep in mind that I believe Christianity has some really freaky beliefs (magic water, magic smoke, invisible super being, rising up from three days dead - sheesh) but morms - They are what Scientology wishes they could be.

Some time, I'll write about what happens if you buck them. Not pretty and no one can help you.

Those 6 footers might have been Finnish:

Q: Why are there no Finns on the moon?

A: They went, but there was no wood.

Forum List

Back