Morgan Freeman

True. Americans still hate Marxist thugs. However, we don't give a damn about the color of their skin.

So Morgan is telling us that even though he isn't a stateman he played one on TV and that makes him qualified to comment?

Only a libturd wouldn't find that absurd.
True Americans hate Marxist thugs and become Brown Shirts!!

If you think about it in depth, Morgan is still probably more qualified to Govern than Obama. The down side is that We would all need to lock our 17 Year Old's away. That's a deal killer. Still, he makes more sense than Barry, for what little that is worth.

Morgan Freeman should be shunned for being a creepy creep. His views and opinions should be ignored or at least followed by the fact that he edges on being a pediphile. When he announced his engagement to his 28 year old Step Granddaughter after having had a 10 year affair I lost all respect for him. She was 17 & he was 64............YUCK ~

Morgan Freeman Free To Marry Step-Granddaughter | YourTango

So, clearly he isn't the wise old sage he plays in a lot of his movies. Now that I think of his movies, I guess he's just another of Hollywood's 'magical Negroes.'

Magical Negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That Term again! :eek: It makes my eyes sore and my ears ache just focusing on it! I think I have a Tummy Ache in my Head, too! :eusa_hand:

True. Americans still hate Marxist thugs. However, we don't give a damn about the color of their skin.

So Morgan is telling us that even though he isn't a stateman he played one on TV and that makes him qualified to comment?

Only a libturd wouldn't find that absurd.[/QUOTE]

Everyone has the right to comment, TV actor or the hot dog man on the corner, we are ALL living this reality. And it is uneducated bufoons like yourself that just don't understand that. The man is trying to summarize the hypocrisy of Americans, and you have thick-skulls like yourself who JUST DON'T GET IT. Get an education, put yourself in someone else's shoes, feel what it feels like instead of just speaking RANDOM nonsense and utter lack of understanding and compassion. That is EXACTLY what is wrong with Americans today, they just DON'T GET IT. :cuckoo:

CAMP

Last edited:
Mr. Freeman was right.

racist_tea_party.jpg

It's time for the right to at least explore the ugly undercurrent of racism in their party --"

Time for the left to do the same.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wrong answer. The LEFT are the ones who are harboring all this racial hatred and needs to check themselves.

The RIGHT are just reacting to the hatred that is DIRECTED towards them. This is obvious to see for all who are willing to see, but I find that racists' hearts are hardened and they hear, understand and absorb NOTHING but the clang of racial rhetoric they tossed around in their private and closed habitats. :eusa_eh: There is no reasoning with any of them, like I said, they have hardened their hearts such that there is no getting through. Thus, one must adjust and persevere until Christ returns. I pity them! :eusa_boohoo:

CAMP

Carry on Morgan Freeman, your comments are not wasted at all, perhaps you can reach one or two of these racially hardened and embittered people; but be forewarned, the majority of them will continue in their negative, biased diatribe because they know no better and obviously are unwilling to examine their hearts, conscious, or minds to gain any kind of understanding of the plight of others, or how ridiculous they sound.

Remember, no one has a choice over what RACE they will be born into and therefore, how is possible that one race expresses and lords superiority over another? Will God determine his kingdom based on race or skin color? Is this reality or even plausible. If they would just think for a half minute, they would realize the error of their ways. Yes, I am talking about and to biased, hateful people. :)

CAMP

Last edited:
Carry on Morgan Freeman, your comments are not wasted at all, perhaps you can reach one or two of these racially hardened and embittered people; but be forewarned, the majority of them will continue in their negative, biased diatribe because they know no better and obviously are unwilling to examine their hearts, conscious, or minds to gain any kind of understanding of the plight of others, or how ridiculous they sound.

Remember, no one has a choice over what RACE they will be born into and therefore, how is possible that one race expresses and lords superiority over another? Will God determine his kingdom based on race or skin color? Is this reality or even plausible. If they would just think for a half minute, they would realize the error of their ways. Yes, I am talking about and to biased, hateful people. :)

CAMP

Church.

Morgan Freeman should be shunned for being a creepy creep. His views and opinions should be ignored or at least followed by the fact that he edges on being a pediphile. When he announced his engagement to his 28 year old Step Granddaughter after having had a 10 year affair I lost all respect for him. She was 17 & he was 64............YUCK ~

Okay. Once more, with a reputable source.

Take Your Pick ~

morgan freeman granddaughter marriage - Bing

morgan freeman and granddaughter affair - Yahoo! Search Results

Or

Google

YUCK ~~~

Okay. Once more, with a reputable source.

Take Your Pick ~

morgan freeman granddaughter marriage - Bing

morgan freeman and granddaughter affair - Yahoo! Search Results

Or

Google

YUCK ~~~

Already did. Nothing substantiated. Nobody but a bunch of bloggers went there.

Now, when he pulls a Woody Allen, I'll be happy to chat, because that right there was disgusting beyond belief. He helped raise that girl, AS HER father.

Try typing News.Google.com and see if you come up with reputable news sources.

Morgan Freeman: Tea Party Is Racist, They're Out To Get Obama

When asked by Morgan whether Obama's presidency has made racism in the United States better or worse, Freeman, who once played apartheid-defying South African president Nelson Mandela, frankly stated that his time in office has made it worse, as he has become a target of the right's aggression.

"Their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term," the actor said. "What’s, what does that, what underlines that? 'Screw the country. We’re going to whatever we do to get this black man, we can, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this black man outta here.'"

Declaring once again that "it's a racist thing," Freeman said the group's rise has shown the hate still lingering in America.

Last year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ]Morgan Freeman on Racism - YouTube[/ame]

do you have an opinion on this or are you just building your post count?

Already did. Nothing substantiated. Nobody but a bunch of bloggers went there.

Now, when he pulls a Woody Allen, I'll be happy to chat, because that right there was disgusting beyond belief. He helped raise that girl, AS HER father.

Try typing News.Google.com and see if you come up with reputable news sources.

E'Dena Hines, Morgan Freeman's Step-Granddaughter: Also His Lover?

Do you finally realize that 98% of us really hate white people?

It's 100% of YOU. But, it's a completely different percent of black Americans overall.

Not your fictional, made up numbers, though, I'm sure.

In fact, racist scumbag blacks (like you and the Basshole and 52nd Gutter and Fail-always) are difficult to find. Some black Americans may be angry, but not all anger constitutes hatred of whites, you flaming asshole bigot moron.

Fuck off you stupid dishonest little pissant.

With all due respect, your pal, and fellow "out of Africa" American,

Liability

:thup:

Morgan Freeman: Tea Party Is Racist, They're Out To Get Obama

When asked by Morgan whether Obama's presidency has made racism in the United States better or worse, Freeman, who once played apartheid-defying South African president Nelson Mandela, frankly stated that his time in office has made it worse, as he has become a target of the right's aggression.

"Their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term," the actor said. "What’s, what does that, what underlines that? 'Screw the country. We’re going to whatever we do to get this black man, we can, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this black man outta here.'"

Declaring once again that "it's a racist thing," Freeman said the group's rise has shown the hate still lingering in America.

Last year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ]Morgan Freeman on Racism - YouTube[/ame]

Explain to me again why it is we should pay extra attention to the political opinions of "actors"? I'm sorry but you'd be hard pressed to find a group of people more out of touch with reality than your average Hollywood gaggle of stars. Who cares if Freeman played Nelson Mandela in a freakin' movie! That doesn't make him intelligent any more than Alec Balwin "playing a pilot" makes him able to fly a plane. I suppose next you'll be regaling me with Lindsey Lohan's views on the Flat Tax?

Forum List

Back