Morgan Freeman

Do you finally realize that 98% of us really hate white people?

It's 100% of YOU. But, it's a completely different percent of black Americans overall.

Not your fictional, made up numbers, though, I'm sure.

In fact, racist scumbag blacks (like you and the Basshole and 52nd Gutter and Fail-always) are difficult to find. Some black Americans may be angry, but not all anger constitutes hatred of whites, you flaming asshole bigot moron.

Fuck off you stupid dishonest little pissant.

With all due respect, your pal, and fellow "out of Africa" American,

Liability

:thup:

If white conservative tea party members think that 98% of blacks voted for Obama because he's black, then how hard is it for them to believe that 98% of blacks hate white people?

I see you must be part of the 2%, along with Herman Cain and Clarence Thomas.

It's 100% of YOU. But, it's a completely different percent of black Americans overall.

In fact, racist scumbag blacks (like you and the Basshole and 52nd Gutter and Fail-always) are difficult to find. Some black Americans may be angry, but not all anger constitutes hatred of whites, you flaming asshole bigot moron.

Liability

If white conservative tea party members think that 98% of blacks voted for Obama because he's black, then how hard is it for them to believe that 98% of blacks hate white people?

Good grief. You are actually less intelligent than rdean. Wow. I so did not see that coming.

Must really suck to be you.

Any blacks disputing my post?

Because if no blacks at this message board dispute the post they probably didnt see in the first place, then your fantasy must be reality?

Salt Peter, you remain a laughable little petty dipshit.

Some on this board think he's not black at all and is a muslim. Interesting.....

Well some on this board think Herman Cain, Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin or Ron Paul will be the next president of the USA.

I'm black and I don't believe in any religion, but believe anything you want.

Liability

Good grief. You are actually less intelligent than rdean. Wow. I so did not see that coming.

No it's great to be me. I'm a black retired military man in Affirmative Action America, the sky's the limit.

Now why are conservatives surprised when blacks come out and say the tea party is racist? Bill Cosby said it, now Morgan Freeman.

Why do you think 98% of blacks voted for Obama?

Already did. Nothing substantiated. Nobody but a bunch of bloggers went there.

Now, when he pulls a Woody Allen, I'll be happy to chat, because that right there was disgusting beyond belief. He helped raise that girl, AS HER father.

Try typing News.Google.com and see if you come up with reputable news sources.

E'Dena Hines, Morgan Freeman's Step-Granddaughter: Also His Lover?

You'll notice it's a statement, not a question. And it opens with "unsubstantiated rumors."

No it's great to be me. I'm a black retired military man in Affirmative Action America, the sky's the limit.

Now why are conservatives surprised when blacks come out and say the tea party is racist? Bill Cosby said it, now Morgan Freeman.

Because pussy, they believe the dem party gives a shit about them. Even though the dem party does all they can to keep them where they're at.

Christ, you are one dumb son of a bitch.

Liability

That figure you keep making up (98%) is worthless since it is just your creative fiction and since you lack credibility, Salt Peter.

Lots of black people DID vote for President Obama? And?

You hate white people because you are a shit head bigot. That's nothing to be proud of, shit head.

It just means that you can't think intelligently. And that you're a shit head.

This comes as no surprise to those who have read your idiotic posts.

Why are they surprised? Probably because it has no basis in reality.

Groupthink.

As far as I can see.... he is no rogues scholar.... I see no Phd's or degrees..... I just see a career actor who needs to shut up and perform for us.

Morgan Freeman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Freeman has publicly criticized the celebration of Black History Month and does not participate in any related events, saying, "I don't want a black history month. Black history is American history." He says the only way to end racism is to stop talking about it, and he notes that there is no "white history month". Freeman once said on an interview with 60 Minutes' Mike Wallace: "I am going to stop calling you a white man and I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man."

Then he goes and makes an ass of himself..... oh well, whats new in Hollywood?

I ignored him when he said it, and as far as I am concerned, he is still one Hell of a good actor.

Now Alec Baldwin can go play in traffic :lol:

Forum List

Back