Morgan Freeman calls on everyone to fight against Putin!

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Great actor, great patriot of The USA, and great freedom fighter !! are you ready? what you do for the free world and the USA in order to protect our values , law, our freedoms?

ps
take it mr. Botox Kleptocrat !!

maxresdefault.jpg

America is sick and tired of the 'boogeyman' being pushed as the excuse for their failures and rejection. They want politicians to address isdues that effect their day-to-day lives, not the constant political battle between these two parties over the power to rule the US.

America is sick and tired of the 'boogeyman' being pushed as the excuse for their failures and rejection. They want politicians to address isdues that effect their day-to-day lives, not the constant political battle between these two parties over the power to rule the US.
great post man, great post ....

Sounds like a democrat, when all policy fails, start another freakin' war.

I'll tell you what...I promise Morgan Freeman that if I see any Russians in my neighborhood carrying out sinister plots I will take them on.

Ok, now that THAT is settled, can we get back to focusing on real issues that effect Americans' day-to-day life?

Last edited:
Barak Obama was a bigger threat, IMO, to the citizens of the United States than Russia when Obama was President...and I take Russia as a threat seriously.

I'll tell you what...I promise Morgan Freeman that if I see any Russians in my neighborhood carrying out sinister plots I will take them on.

Ok, now that THAT is settled, can we get back to focusing on real issues that effect Americans' day-to-day life?
i'm in.

and if i see any KKK rallies, gays being mistreated due to their gayness, and other crimes against humanity we never really see just "hear" about, i'll dive in to stop the bastages!

You can't see Putin's cyber attack.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back