morels

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
004-8.jpg

005-5.jpg

Are you sure those are not just Pickled Porcupine Peckers?

You Mountain Folk has some odd notions about good-eatin' vittles....:eusa_whistle:

I have yet to see any here in west central Indiana although I have heard of some people finding them a little further south. Last year was a bust around here. Hopefully with all the rain and warm sun I can get a mess.

My brother picked morels for a living for a couple of years. He and my other brother would go out and bring home sacks of that shit; I fucking hate them, lol...but I can sure as shit cook them.

I'm the same way with crab. Too much of a good thing and you acquire an aversion to it. At least I did. Crab grosses me out. I used to leave the house when my family had a feed.

These things are yummy. We are fortunate that we have tons of them growing in the wooded area of our farm. Got lots of friends this time of the year.

Its black?

Isn't that out of code?

Shouldn't you now expect a North Carolina Department of Yard Appliances inspector to ticket you for not complying with NCHR: 19800, subarticle 2b, which clearly states that:

"All appliances desposed in yards shall be white in hue, tone, and color without exception, except for paragraph 5.6 allowing for raccoons to paint said appliance upon habitation of not less than one month."

:confused:

Be Afraid bones, be VERY Afraid!!

Forum List

Back