More WINNING: Trump Throttles "Sons Of Bitches"

[
This shows the left CAN be defeated if we the American people stand together and push back....lets hope this is just the start

Yes, instill a police state and force businesses and corporations to comply with activities that are otherwise voluntary, since this is supposed to be a free and open society. You're just simply fucking brilliant.

Bake the goddamn cake and shut up

[
This shows the left CAN be defeated if we the American people stand together and push back....lets hope this is just the start

Yes, instill a police state and force businesses and corporations to comply with activities that are otherwise voluntary, since this is supposed to be a free and open society. You're just simply fucking brilliant.

Bake the goddamn cake and shut up
upload_2017-9-29_13-58-4.jpeg

Not a single player took a knee during the Anthem last night in the Bears/Packers game. That crap might still happen on the coasts but Midwesterners don't take kindly to treasonous behavior. Locking arms is acceptable, even encouraged. Thank you, Mister President. MAGA!
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

20170928192225.jpg

Cowboys stood tall too. President Trump WINS again!

I love the constant crying by the libturd's because of trump's winning. I'd have never thunk such a thingy was possible. the libturds proved me wrong.

No law or edict forced them to stand. They just realized that pissing off their entire fan base, and thus funding, wasn't a wise thing to do.

I love the constant crying by the libturd's because of trump's winning. I'd have never thunk such a thingy was possible. the libturds proved me wrong.

Wrong. The media is still projecting Hillary in a land slide.

Stop listening to the fake news.

Forum List

Back