More whites were brought as slaves to North Africa than black slaves to the US...REPARATIONS NOW!

Im pretty sure thats wrong. We imported millions.
Biggest number i have ever seen about the barbary slaves was around 1m

All of you whites here arguing this huge false equivalence, go on over to North Africa and get your reparations. Especially since all of you claim to descend from immigrants from specific European countries.

All of you whites here arguing this huge false equivalence, go on over to North Africa and get your reparations. Especially since all of you claim to descend from immigrants from specific European countries.
You seem...

Butthurt...

Which is Good for us, the White Power people, because, …. slavery was really a Peculiar Institution for Us, involving Christian institution by the Africans, we were lazy all day, And, BBQs, look at Brazil, horrible Slavery...

You seem...

Butthurt...

Not at all. Unlike you whites, I don't claim black perfection or superiority. Nor am I here posting about whites who were enslaved in African and asking for 40 acres and a mule in America. This thread is rather comedic actually.

Forum List

Back