More welfare going to parents here illegally!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
More welfare going to parents here illegally - Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2009 | 2 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun

rabbits101x89db1.jpg

The illegal parents need to be deported. The kids can go with. Illegals should never be allowed to get welfare, ever.

The biggest abusers of welfare are white not brown. Stop hating,or at least be angry at the right group!

The biggest abusers of welfare are white not brown. Stop hating,or at least be angry at the right group!

That's not true. Stop making things up peabrain and somebody who is here illegally is the right group to be angry at. Man you are ignorant Pedro.

actually he is right, more medicare fraud is commented by legal citizens than illegal citizens.

Thank you, luissa, for schooling willowtree. She has demonstrated a woeful ignorance on this subject.

Thank you, luissa, for schooling willowtree. She has demonstrated a woeful ignorance on this subject.

asswipe. .let me school ewe. since more Americans (hopefully) receive welfare checks in the USA then it follows that more would be guilty of defrauding.. course every single solitary illegal that gets a welfare check is defrauding the sons and daughters of Americans who get up every day, go to work, work their asses off, and then pay their federal income taxes.now if that offends your politically correct sensibilities then you'll just have to deal with it. asswipe

asswipe. .let me school ewe. since more Americans (hopefully) receive welfare checks in the USA then it follows that more would be guilty of defrauding.. course every single solitary illegal that gets a welfare check is defrauding the sons and daughters of Americans who get up every day, go to work, work their asses off, and then pay their federal income taxes.now if that offends your politically correct sensibilities then you'll just have to deal with it. asswipe

all of whom except if they are native american, their ancestors came from another country.:eusa_eh:

all of whom except if they are native american, their ancestors came from another country.:eusa_eh:

and so?

And what was the welfare policy back in the 1600's? I'm pretty sure that you didn't get to come here and let the rest of the people support your children.

Forum List

Back