More wealth redistribution by Obama boot licker Dirty Harry Reid

Like I'm supposed to give a shit about someone other than me paying more in taxes.

I believe that everyone should pay tax, the question is how much? We should not have 45% of this country riding the wagon tax free but we can tax goods purchased so that those who buy more and buy expensive toys will also pay more. I buy used cars so I pay a tax on the cost but if you buy a corporate or private jet you will pay more. ;That seems fair to me.

I believe that everyone should pay tax, the question is how much? We should not have 45% of this country riding the wagon tax free but we can tax goods purchased so that those who buy more and buy expensive toys will also pay more. I buy used cars so I pay a tax on the cost but if you buy a corporate or private jet you will pay more. ;That seems fair to me.

There are two things this Nation need's one is a Flat tax's which everyone pays and that requires 2/3 majority vote to increase. And an unbreakable spending limit imposed on the idiots that we elect that requires a vote of the people to change.

it's so tough to be rich, whatta bytch! I see these poor, poor Waltons down the road from me, and why they gotz a shotgun shack.

Senate could vote on millionaire tax bill

The Senate as early as Wednesday could vote on a "Sense of the Senate" bill that says taxpayers earning $1 million or more each year should "make a more meaningful contribution to the deficit-reduction effort."

The bill, titled the "Sense of the Senate on Shared Sacrifice," was introduced last week by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.). Reid filed at cloture motion on the bill on Tuesday afternoon, meaning a vote to end debate could take place as early as late Wednesday or, more likely, Thursday.

The bill has no specific recommendations on how much taxes should be raised on high-income earners, and is simply a recommendation that these taxpayers pay more. Because the 60 votes needed to end debate are unlikely to materialize, the vote will likely be used by Democrats as a way to show Republican resistance to new tax hikes.

Democrats might also try to use the vote as leverage in negotiations on how to raise the debt ceiling by showing that there is support for a tax increase. In those talks, which are expected to continue this week, Democrats have said taxes on the wealthy and on oil companies should be part of the equation for reducing the deficit. Republicans have so far rejected this, and argue that an agreement needs to focus solely on spending cuts.

Senate could vote on millionaire tax bill - The Hill's Floor Action

400 people control HALF THE WEALTH in this country.

The wealth has already been redistributed.

If anything, taxes for the lower and middle class and maybe even the upper middle class should even probably be cut further. But I think that people at the high end - people like myself - should be paying a lot more in taxes. We have it better than we've ever had it.
Warren Buffett
Then write a check Warren.
Or STFU.

If anything, taxes for the lower and middle class and maybe even the upper middle class should even probably be cut further. But I think that people at the high end - people like myself - should be paying a lot more in taxes. We have it better than we've ever had it.
Warren Buffett
Or STFU.

Shut the fuck up yourself.

400 people sitting on half the countries wealth is starving our economy.

I'm curious, can any of you neo-cons find a poll that shows Americans don't support an increase in taxes for the wealthy as part of a deal to balance the budget?

Neither can I.

I'm curious, can any of you neo-cons find a poll that shows Americans don't support an increase in taxes for the wealthy as part of a deal to balance the budget?

Neither can I.

A poll of Republicans in Congress.

They know who their masters are.

Warren Buffett
Or STFU.

Shut the fuck up yourself.

400 people sitting on half the countries wealth is starving our economy.
They're sitting on it?
Doesn't sound very comfortable.

Forum List

Back