More war crimes in Iraq

Theregular

Jul 11, 2005
Perhaps these images where "doctored" as well as one member accused the images i posted earlier.

The pictures speack for them selves for what your army men and women are doing in Iraq, as one other member decribed it by doing a "good job", iam sure you dont see any of this in your media as it only represent lies, all what you see is images of soldiers handing out candy to kids, well this what you dont see.

nocivil.jpg

A terrorist??
Bitmap228.jpg

Bitmap238.jpg

Bitmap254.jpg

Bitmap256.jpg

Theregular said:
Perhaps these images where "doctored" as well as one member accused the images i posted earlier.

The pictures speack for them selves for what your army men and women are doing in Iraq, as one other member decribed it by doing a "good job", iam sure you dont see any of this in your media as it only represent lies, all what you see is images of soldiers handing out candy to kids, well this what you dont see.

nocivil.jpg

A terrorist??
Bitmap228.jpg

Bitmap238.jpg

Bitmap254.jpg

Bitmap256.jpg

When you're going to misrepresent things, at least try and get it right. No way that AMTRACK ran over that woman and left an intact body. Those tracks would have chewed her up and there'd be bits and pieces all over the tracks.

The last three pics are no doubt the results of your idiot fanatical religion's handywork.

You are a liar and you suck. But please, by all means have a nice day.

nocivil.jpg

Caption:A US marine Armored vehicle keeps watch to protect an old lady while she naps.

Bitmap228.jpg

Caption:Coalition Troops help recover the body of yet ANOTHER victim of Islam

Bitmap238.jpg

Caption:Three family members recover at a Brittish-support/protected clinic after receiving shrapnal injuries as a result of Islam.

Bitmap254.jpg

Caption:A young baby receives treatment for Bronchitis.

Bitmap256.jpg

Caption:"Hey Abib! For $1, US, I was paid to sit on this bed with a bandage on my leg."

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
GunnyL said:
When you're going to misrepresent things, at least try and get it right. No way that AMTRACK ran over that woman and left an intact body. Those tracks would have chewed her up and there'd be bits and pieces all over the tracks.

The last three pics are no doubt the results of your idiot fanatical religion's handywork.

You are a liar and you suck. But please, by all means have a nice day.
dont you have anything better to do??
1- No one said the army truck ran over that women, she was killed by the american troops.

2- all of the pictures you see and hundreds of other where a result of the american bombing of Falloja, they where broadcasted on aljazeera and alarabiya, your comments as well as the other comments on this board show how stupid you are. you dont even deserve a decent reply.

Theregular said:
1- No one said the army truck ran over that women, she was killed by the american troops.

2- all of the pictures you see and hundreds of other where a result of the american bombing of Falloja, they where broadcasted on aljazeera and alarabiya, your comments as well as the other comments on this board show how stupid you are. you dont even deserve a decent reply.

Your last sentence took the words right out of my mouth regarding your original post!

Theregular said:

Ohhh....I didn't know they were the sources.

I'm so sorry. How could I have ever doubted you.

If the title of your thread is "more war crimes in Iraq", why don't you also show pictures of the war crimes committed by the "insurgents" such as the beheadings, the suicide bombings, etc.? Although I do not at all believe your supposition that the US has committed "war crimes", if you're going to point out war crimes, point them all out. Even the ones committed by the side you love so much.

Perhaps we should show the innocent people killed in WWII, or the US Civil War, and lament how these things occur in EVERY WAR.

Note that I am not excusing them. It is attrocious that innocent people, especially children, are victims of war. We should always be trying to minimize civilian casualties whenever we can. However, in a war being fought in a heavily populated city...sometimes these things are going to happen. Disgusting and tragic, yes. But war crime? Not according to the Geneva Convention and the general understanding of the rules of war.

TheRegular, do you express similar distain for the terrorists/insurgents (you might call them freedom fighters) who blow up children getting ice cream, schools on their opening day, block parties where people are celebrating the opening of their new sewage system (built by US-Iraqi troops for a neighborhood who never had one because Saddam was too busy building another palace)?

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
freeandfun1 said:
If the title of your thread is "more war crimes in Iraq", why don't you also show pictures of the war crimes committed by the "insurgents" such as the beheadings, the suicide bombings, etc.? Although I do not at all believe your supposition that the US has committed "war crimes", if you're going to point out war crimes, point them all out. Even the ones committed by the side you love so much.
Obviously, showing the atrocities committed by terrorists would not fit the agenda ....

Theregular said:
dont you have anything better to do?? Ah hell, I got nothing better to do.
1- No one said the army truck ran over that women, she was killed by the american troops. It's an AMTRAK. Likely the victim is the result of the cowards who kill women and kids and call it war.

2- all of the pictures you see and hundreds of other where a result of the american bombing of Falloja, they where broadcasted on aljazeera and alarabiya, your comments as well as the other comments on this board show how stupid you are. you dont even deserve a decent reply. Now, can you provide a source other than the terrorist news network of aljazzy? Best thing you could do now is wrap your lips around an exhaust pipe of an SUV and inhale deeply. Or volunteer to be a target.

Theregular said:

Oh look ... numbnuts is back. Sneak back on mommy and daddy's PC, did you? Getting pissed because you can't provide any evidence to support your fanatical lies?

She was killed by one of your murdering jihadist buddies. You're probably just sorry you didn't get to do it. Or did you?

The US bombed Fallujah because cowardly terrorists hid out in mosques and in the homes of noncombatants rather than bring their spineless asses out and take their ass-kicking on the BATTLEFIELD, where combatants belong. Not cowering behind some poor kid's mother.

Gem said:
Not according to the Geneva Convention and the general understanding of the rules of war.
Going back the the Geneva convention isnt in your intrest, please show me where it says its ok to attack a heavily populated city (more than 250,000 civilians) with tanks and f-16's which with no doubt would kill thousands of civilians who you clame you came to free!!

-=d=-, regaring the 9/11 attacks, sure I have the degnity and courage to call them crimes, unlike you who laugh at other people death, its you who have no deginty i am afraid, making fun of dead kids under the rubbel of a house destroyed by american bombings is cowered.

For those of you who said, oh these images where broadcasted by aljazeera, do you mean these images where faked?? these are real war crimes and yes they are war crimes, bombing a civilian city to get rid of insurgents your army isnt able to get rid off is a war crime. and btw all what your amry did is kill civilains, the insurgenst are now stronger because of your stupid attacks, more poeple join them as a result of your crimes, the last attacks against the US army that took place in Falloja clearly shows that, the operation (as all other operations) didnt do anything to them.

The attacks targeting only iraqi civilians is carried out by special forces in the US army as well as the kurd militias to destroy the image of the resistance movement which is fighting for the freedom of the iraqi people, in no way the iraqi FREEDOM FIGHTERS would target the very own people they are fighting to free, all fo the bullshit news presented to you are lies, and to further proof what i say, I ask, did you hear about the blog that a US soldier started (Kevin) when he returned from the war, with his own words he said that lots of the US soldiers used kids as human shields especially in the areas where the soldiers are likely to be attacked, he says they used candy among other things to get children to surround them so that iraqi fighters wouldnt attack them.
Of course the US army, once it noticed his blog's content, ordered it removed and ordered any soldier who want to put content on the internet to show it to his commander first.

You can check his blog here: http://bootsonground.blogspot.com/

Yesterday while i was watching Inside edition, there was a report from Iraq about the "rumers" that where spreading in Iraq and between the iraqi people about the american role in the death of children and iraqi civilains, perhaps some of you watched it, what I ask is, could you, while sitting thousands of miles away know better than the iraqi people who are right in the middle of things?? I dont think so, the iraqi people believe that it is the US army who are behind this, and I tend to believe the people who are fighitng this, who on the ground and of course know what is going on.

Theregular said:
Going back the the Geneva convention isnt in your intrest, please show me where it says its ok to attack a heavily populated city (more than 250,000 civilians) with tanks and f-16's which with no doubt would kill thousands of civilians who you clame you came to free!!

-=d=-, regaring the 9/11 attacks, sure I have the degnity and courage to call them crimes, unlike you who laugh at other people death, its you who have no deginty i am afraid, making fun of dead kids under the rubbel of a house destroyed by american bombings is cowered.

For those of you who said, oh these images where broadcasted by aljazeera, do you mean these images where faked?? these are real war crimes and yes they are war crimes, bombing a civilian city to get rid of insurgents your army isnt able to get rid off is a war crime. and btw all what your amry did is kill civilains, the insurgenst are now stronger because of your stupid attacks, more poeple join them as a result of your crimes, the last attacks against the US army that took place in Falloja clearly shows that, the operation (as all other operations) didnt do anything to them.

The attacks targeting only iraqi civilians is carried out by special forces in the US army as well as the kurd militias to destroy the image of the resistance movement which is fighting for the freedom of the iraqi people, in no way the iraqi FREEDOM FIGHTERS would target the very own people they are fighting to free, all fo the bullshit news presented to you are lies, and to further proof what i say, I ask, did you hear about the blog that a US soldier started (Kevin) when he returned from the war, with his own words he said that lots of the US soldiers used kids as human shields especially in the areas where the soldiers are likely to be attacked, he says they used candy among other things to get children to surround them so that iraqi fighters wouldnt attack them.
Of course the US army, once it noticed his blog's content, ordered it removed and ordered any soldier who want to put content on the internet to show it to his commander first.

You can check his blog here: http://bootsonground.blogspot.com/

Yesterday while i was watching Inside edition, there was a report from Iraq about the "rumers" that where spreading in Iraq and between the iraqi people about the american role in the death of children and iraqi civilains, perhaps some of you watched it, what I ask is, could you, while sitting thousands of miles away know better than the iraqi people who are right in the middle of things?? I dont think so, the iraqi people believe that it is the US army who are behind this, and I tend to believe the people who are fighitng this, who on the ground and of course know what is going on.

You want 'us' to listen to 'you'. Yet, you do not do the same in return. For instance, I will tell you that seeing civilians hurt by war has always been the most terrible thing about any war or disaster-you are playing with the video. Yet you want 'us' to listen to 'you.' I've responded several times with Iraqis who see things different than what you are trying to say, which does mean that you had at least myself for an audience, you do not respond. Yet, 'you' want 'us' to listen and be open to your 'voice.' Mostly you cherry pick the worst responses you get, to bolster your opinion that we are 'media led', yet that is NOT the case for those that are trying to find what is going on-yours is a voice though that cannot and should not be trusted, you are propagandizing and it's obvious.

Kathianne said:
You want 'us' to listen to 'you'. Yet, you do not do the same in return. For instance, I will tell you that seeing civilians hurt by war has always been the most terrible thing about any war or disaster-you are playing with the video. Yet you want 'us' to listen to 'you.' I've responded several times with Iraqis who see things different than what you are trying to say, which does mean that you had at least myself for an audience, you do not respond. Yet, 'you' want 'us' to listen and be open to your 'voice.' Mostly you cherry pick the worst responses you get, to bolster your opinion that we are 'media led', yet that is NOT the case for those that are trying to find what is going on-yours is a voice though that cannot and should not be trusted, you are propagandizing and it's obvious.

Just a bit of hypocricy in that the poster criticizes some on this board as being fooled by the media and then cites known biased media sources to bolster their case....

Also, listening to the poster (so it appears) does not requires that they listen to you...only that the listener agree with the poster or be dismissed as an ignorant fool at best or a warmongering baby killer crusader at worst.

Kathianne said:
So iam propagandizing and all of those guys posting lies about islam and about the iraqi resistance are not??!

I have checked the links you have posted, maybe not all of them, but they are part of the lies your media represents, the iraqi's you see talking about how good things are going are the same iraqi's who lied to the US goverment and said that the US army would be welcomed by flowers, they lied, you should know that by now, at least from the 3 years of fighting that is going on, and they lie again about whats going on in Iraq because they want the US army to stay, because they know the minute the US army leaves, they wont stand a chance against the iraqi people who dont want them.
So as you as can see, its in their intrest to lie, they have to lie as they lied to bring in the US into this war, I actually pitty the american soldiers, they have been lied to inorder to bring them into this unjust war, and to say in this unjust war.

Theregular said:
So iam propagandizing and all of those guys posting lies about islam and about the iraqi resistance are not??!

I have checked the links you have posted, maybe not all of them, but they are part of the lies your media represents, the iraqi's you see talking about how good things are going are the same iraqi's who lied to the US goverment and said that the US army would be welcomed by flowers, they lied, you should know that by now, at least from the 3 years of fighting that is going on, and they lie again about whats going on in Iraq because they want the US army to stay, because they know the minute the US army leaves, they wont stand a chance against the iraqi people who dont want them.
So as you as can see, its in their intrest to lie, they have to lie as they lied to bring in the US into this war, I actually pitty the american soldiers, they have been lied to inorder to bring them into this unjust war, and to say in this unjust war.

Let's see, I've posted at least 4 from Iraqi sites, 5 or more from sites where the information could easily be checked out from your end, in Jordan. :dunno: I guess you think that we will see your pics, hear your ravings and be convinced that you have the truth. :tinfoil:

Theregular said:
So iam propagandizing and all of those guys posting lies about islam and about the iraqi resistance are not??! Yes, you are propagandizing the Iraqi terrorists. I have personally been to the ME and can tell you from experience that we don't deliberately target civilians. There are Marines and Soldiers who've died protecting Iraqi citizens at checkpoints. They allow suspicious vehicles to approach to avoid accidental killings. Then the vehicle blows up. The people you support are cowards who prefer to kill their own kind than fight an honorable fight. There is corruption in every government in the world. So are you truly surprised that the first elected government of Iraq would have a crook or two? If you are surprised, then you are a fool. If you are not surprised, then you are disingenuous at best or a liar at worst. Oh yeah, when the current crop of kids makes it to age 50 without succumbing to an array of diseases. Thank the docs provided by the US Military that immunized them free of charge.

BTW Never forget that no matter who you hate, it could be worse. There are a couple of guys that, if in charge, would simply level every nation suspected of supporting Terrorism. Then we'd divide it among the coalition nations and start over.

Forum List

Back