More war, at home and abroad?

Originally posted by amish1
It is not as high-risk as bombs, but is does strike terror/fear in cannibal targets, asian, blacxks,and animals.

I am not saying stop Afghanistan, go to the sahara, but just look into it

Asians, blacks, and animals, huh?

Well, if they're eating animals, it's not cannibalism.

Furthermore, how many people outside of the jungles of Africa are really threatened by cannibalism every day?

I think we need to have laws enforcing wage equality for illegal immigrants. That sounds like it's helping the immigrants, but what it's really doing is removing the incentive to hire them.

The only problem is then they go on welfare. I think a better solution is to militarize the boarder with the national guard and start a guest worker program where they are tracked and pay taxes on their earnings.

The klans strikes fear in asian, jews, gays, and blacks. Poachers strike fear in animals and rights activists.

If you read the article on msn.com, you would know that in Congo, rebel insurgents teamed up with primitive tribesmen, which use cannibalism in warfare.

Immigrants are taking our jobs. Hey, they can have jobs, jsut get a visa/ green card first.

It is not Bush's fault that Americans are losing jobs and businesses are going over seas. Since when does he control stock? He never walked up to Hobart or GM and said fire these 2000 people.

It is not his fault.

"...and cannibals" (quote amish1)

WTF???? Has there been a rash of attacks by these people lately that I missed.

Also it's no longer "WOT" for war on terrorism, it is "the war against terrorism" or T.W.A.T.!!!!

Ever heard of a little country called Congo. Go to MSN.com and search.

Originally posted by amish1
Ever heard of a little country called Congo. Go to MSN.com and search.

I heard of the Belgian Congo before you were born friend and they've been eating one another for thousands of years...no great loss.

Mad Mike Hoare's mercenaries kicked ass and took names there back in the 60's....

Its a great thing. We need to get out of Iraq. We need to concentrate on our own nation for once and that's Bush's biggest flaw. He wants to conquer the world, just like his father did and thats why we are in this mess in the first place. Nations hate us because we try to dominate where there is no need for US domination. We need to concentrate on the US.

Vote for Kerry!

How are we conquering the world? We are LIBERATING the world. My thread is about blending in lesser crimes or acts of terror with the big fish like Osama

Vote for Bush

Blessing your enemies is feeding the wolves that hunger for your flesh with your flesh and leaving out grain for the rats that infest youe home.
An enemy has become no more than an animal...an animal that needs to be taught how to reason and become a man once again. The ways to do this is either charm or harm and when the prior fails you must beat the slave of sin from them, taking the fight out of them and their will to do so using the rod of correction the sceptre of rule which knows both punishment and mercy. The wild beast knows nothing of the gentle hand of man but its descendants may under their care and supervision.
Until the world knows how to rule over its own spirit every man woman and child and can respect each other's life and well being there cannot be peace...and those who disrespect that peace are considered enemy whether they be here or abroad, and no more than beasts to subdue, tame, or destroy.

Forum List

Back