More veiled threats Hillary Clinton taunts Trump with fake letter of assassinated President

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2019-10-21_13-2-51.png

In what could be interpreted as another veiled threat against President Trump, Hillary Clinton tweeted out a fake letter from former President John F. Kennedy to Russian Premier Nikita Khrushchev in a dig against Trump.
More Veiled Threats? Hillary Clinton Taunts Trump With Fake Letter Of Assassinated President

LMAO this dreaming thug ass biitch lol just can't quit she wants to rule this nation so bad she can taste it and she'll never get that podium this bitch is nuts.

uh - hillary made a dick joke.

& di-rected it towards donny. that's all it was.

get over it.

This hack knows she is going to prison...at least that is how she is acting....like she is on the edge of receiving a prosecution warrant...

View attachment 285595

In what could be interpreted as another veiled threat against President Trump, Hillary Clinton tweeted out a fake letter from former President John F. Kennedy to Russian Premier Nikita Khrushchev in a dig against Trump.
More Veiled Threats? Hillary Clinton Taunts Trump With Fake Letter Of Assassinated President

LMAO this dreaming thug ass biitch lol just can't quit she wants to rule this nation so bad she can taste it and she'll never get that podium this bitch is nuts.

Aren't you the same panty shitting hysterics that 'warned' us of Trump's assassination in Dallas last week?

But tell us more about your NEXT pile of gibbering batshit, while trying to distance yourself from your LAST pile of gibbering batshit.

There are several “one click” responses available to users such as the “funny and agree”, “thank you”, “winner”..,etc. but there isn’t one for “the most childish, stupid post”

If I could, I would choose this for your post but knowing you don’t have a job, you are still living with your mother at the age of 42; I have decided that it is best to let you vent your frustration here on the internet rather that out in some public streets.

So please, vent, vent until you run out of air.
:)-

Forum List

Back