More US troops bound for Poland

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Map_of_Poland_bases.jpg

I wonder how many know that we have troops there. And that we’ve had forces there since 2018.

This caught my eye for a personal reason. As I related in one of my blogs, I was stationed in Southern France in 1958 to 1960. Base security was provided by Polish guards, men who had sided with the US during WWII. They had a club that was open to all and I will never forget the times I spent there eating their great food and drinking beer. Great people and clearly happy with the USA.

So now we’ve got troops in their country.

I wonder if they’re being met with the same friendliness as I and my companions were.

A case for a permanent precence in Poland is @ The Case for a Permanent U.S. Military Presence in Poland

The U.S. and Poland are in talks on boosting the number of American troops in the country, with a final agreement expected before year’s end, Poland’s top defense official said Thursday.

Everything seems to indicate that we will conclude negotiations with the United States this year,” Defense Minister Mariusz Blaszczak told Polish media. “There will be an increase in the presence of U.S. troops in Poland.”

For months, military and diplomatic officials have worked on a deal in connection with Warsaw’s offer to spend up to $2 billion to fund a permanent U.S. base.

More @ More US troops bound for Poland, defense minister says

Back in 2018, the way the EU Commission was talking about needing to "force" Hungary and Poland to accept Muslim migrants and how the EU needed its own military, I felt that the EU posed a possible physical threat to Hungary and Poland, as a way to get them to comply with the EU demands. I suggested via e-mail to the White House, that the president move troops out of Germany and post them in Hungary and Poland. While they sent only 1500 initially, it's good to hear that more troops are going to be maintained there.

Map_of_Poland_bases.jpg

I wonder how many know that we have troops there. And that we’ve had forces there since 2018.

This caught my eye for a personal reason. As I related in one of my blogs, I was stationed in Southern France in 1958 to 1960. Base security was provided by Polish guards, men who had sided with the US during WWII. They had a club that was open to all and I will never forget the times I spent there eating their great food and drinking beer. Great people and clearly happy with the USA.

I wonder if they’re being met with the same friendliness as I and my companions were.

A case for a permanent precence in Poland is @ The Case for a Permanent U.S. Military Presence in Poland

The U.S. and Poland are in talks on boosting the number of American troops in the country, with a final agreement expected before year’s end, Poland’s top defense official said Thursday.

Everything seems to indicate that we will conclude negotiations with the United States this year,” Defense Minister Mariusz Blaszczak told Polish media. “There will be an increase in the presence of U.S. troops in Poland.”

For months, military and diplomatic officials have worked on a deal in connection with Warsaw’s offer to spend up to $2 billion to fund a permanent U.S. base.

One Putin's unstoppable missile with Tsar-Bomba and there is not Polska anymore.
Don't believe Putin is so stupid and will accept the presence of US nukes direct at Russia's borders.

Map_of_Poland_bases.jpg

should they be stationed at the eastern borders ?

Back in 2018, the way the EU Commission was talking about needing to "force" Hungary and Poland to accept Muslim migrants and how the EU needed its own military, I felt that the EU posed a possible physical threat to Hungary and Poland, as a way to get them to comply with the EU demands. I suggested via e-mail to the White House, that the president move troops out of Germany and post them in Hungary and Poland. While they sent only 1500 initially, it's good to hear that more troops are going to be maintained there.
Its great that they took on board your e mail.

Map_of_Poland_bases.jpg

One Putin's unstoppable missile with Tsar-Bomba and there is not Polska anymore.
Don't believe Putin is so stupid and will accept the presence of US nukes direct at Russia's borders.

Iron Dome is real, Captain Blei.

Map_of_Poland_bases.jpg

They're already there, derp!

Map_of_Poland_bases.jpg

They're already there, derp!

As promised Russia will stroke primary all commando centers of these nukes.

"The weight and size of the Tsar Bomba limited the range and speed of the specially modified bomber carrying it and ruled out its delivery by an intercontinental ballistic missile."

- Wikipedia Tsar Bomba - Wikipedia

"The weight and size of the Tsar Bomba limited the range and speed of the specially modified bomber carrying it and ruled out its delivery by an intercontinental ballistic missile."

- Wikipedia Tsar Bomba - Wikipedia

The weapon is said to be capable of carrying 12 nuclear warheads and could wipe out a whole country with a single strike.

Russia just launched a huge missile called Satan 2 that can carry 12 nuclear war heads and wipe out an entire country

I just wonder what kind of welcome our troops are getting when they leave their bases for time off.

Map_of_Poland_bases.jpg

Jews gave Russia Nukes.
Funny they gave them to you guys, and not Poland.
Talk about irrational scumbags, as usual.

Forum List

Back