More Unemployment Insurance Claims lies.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
In last weeks report they finally added some numbers to the unadjusted numbers after undercounting the number of applicants by Millions and Millions over the past five months. Obviously they have decided not to do that any more so now they are taking numbers away. Up on week and down the next. Total dishonesty all the time from the department of Labor.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In the week ending Feb. 27, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 469,000, a decrease of 29,000 from the previous week's revised figure

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 471,720 in the week ending Feb. 27, an increase of 17,128 from the previous week.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The end result is half a million a week are still filing for Unemployment Insurance. That is about two million a month. How can that be if the government will state tomorrow that Unemployment is not changing much and so called private surveys say that only 20,000 people lost their jobs in the companies that were surveyed? Total Bolshoi.

The end result is half a million a week are still filing for Unemployment Insurance. That is about two million a month. How can that be if the government will state tomorrow that Unemployment is not changing much and so called private surveys say that only 20,000 people lost their jobs in the companies that were surveyed? Total Bolshoi.

Gee, maybe it's because they cover different time periods. And because people are actually getting hired. When the non-farm payroll survey says that jobs have gone down 20,000, that does NOT mean that only 20,000 people lost their jobs...though you keep saying that's what it means. Even you can't think that just because 2 million people file for UI in a month that that means the number of jobs should go down by 2 million. I know I've given you the link for the Job Openings and Labor Turnover Statistics that show how many people are hired, fired, quit, or otherwise leave their job each month and shown that the numbers all roughly match.

Last edited:

Gee, maybe it's because they cover different time periods. And because people are actually getting hired. When the non-farm payroll survey says that jobs have gone down 20,000, that does NOT mean that only 20,000 people lost their jobs...though you keep saying that's what it means. Even you can't think that just because 2 million people file for UI in a month that that means the number of jobs should go down by 2 million. I know I've given you the link for the Job Openings and Labor Turnover Statistics that show how many people are hired, fired, quit, or otherwise leave their job each month and shown that the numbers all roughly match.
You satanic damned pathological liar. Get the fug off of the board with all of your damned lies. All you do all of the time is post that crazy crap that you constantly make up, knowing that you have never once in your life posted the truth about what I have written..

I never said anything about only 20,000 people losing their jobs you lying arse. That is just more of your crazy nonesense. Just lie after lie after lie after lie after lie from you. The reality is three to five million people a month are losing their jobs and well over one third of them do not have jobs six months later. The government lies like hell about that and you support the lies because you are a stupid paid government shill on this board.

I have never once said any of the crazy things that you keep on making up. I have never once said that I believe that two million people stayed unemployed from the moment they lose their jobs. Just nothing but lies from you in everything that you post. Is this some sort of religion that you practice? People like you who lie all of the time in every thing that you post lose all credibility with the honest people of the world.

Commie Pinko, please do the world a favor and commit suicide. We do not need scum like you on this planet.

I never said anything about only 20,000 people losing their jobs you lying arse.
Oh? So you didn't say "How can that be if the government will state tomorrow that Unemployment is not changing much and so called private surveys say that only 20,000 people lost their jobs in the companies that were surveyed? " Because it's right there in your first post. Let's go over that again...you're saying the government is claiming only 20,000 people lost their jobs...which is NOT what is being said. How the hell can you deny your own words in your first post?

Commie Pinko, please do the world a favor and commit suicide. We do not need scum like you on this planet.
Again with the personal attacks. You can never argue the facts. You have to include personal attacks every time. Why is that?

I never said anything about only 20,000 people losing their jobs you lying arse.
Oh? So you didn't say "How can that be if the government will state tomorrow that Unemployment is not changing much and so called private surveys say that only 20,000 people lost their jobs in the companies that were surveyed? " Because it's right there in your first post. Let's go over that again...you're saying the government is claiming only 20,000 people lost their jobs...which is NOT what is being said. How the hell can you deny your own words in your first post?

You god damned pathological lying sack of shit! Look, my words were that a "Private Sector" firm did the survey. I did not say that Government did it. You have made up that lie and about a thousand like that in all of your responses to me. All you do all of the time is lie. Your thousands and thousands of lies prove to me that you are insane. You can not read a simple English sentence and post the truth about it.

The fact remains that the government and these agencies that they encourage to release gibberish report are deluding the public into believing that everything is getting better as I predicted would be the case in today's employment report. NOTHING BUT LIES COMPOUNDED UPON MORE LIES AND LIES AFTER THAT.

The actual number of unemployed is up near 34 Million according to the university studies. It is all going to hell, and the unadjusted UI claims numbers show us what is happening.

Now, your next lie will be that I have claimed that the UI claims numbers are the real unemployment numbers. I have never claimed that even though you have made up that outrageous lie thousands of times. Pathological liars like you will never cease. You just keep on making up more and more and more lies. That is your nature.

I have posted over and over and over again that UI claims numbers are an "Indicator" of how sick the economy is. If you want to know which way the economy is going, you look at the UI claims numbers. Because we are a service sector economy, those numbers are an indication of how bad the layoffs are and how bad real unemployment is. The Federal Survey that nobody in this country has ever taken is not in any way valid. It is nothing but lies, which we have known for a long time.

Another one of these government encouraged outside firms said yesterday that Retail Sales were up for the sixth month in a row. That, of course, was an outrageous lie because the retail sales numbers that the government keeps show that retail sales have been stagnant for the past few months.

But the object is to feed the public all the shit that they want to hear. You support that shit and I oppose it. In my eyes, any support of lies is a lie in itself. You in supporting the government lies prove yourself to be a pathological liar. Pure and simple. Why don't you do something productive and go help the millions who are now living in tent cities all across this once great land rather than be a shill for a corrupt government?

Forum List

Back