More uncooperative than Clinton perhaps.

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
I was watching C-Span the other night. It was showing the judiciary committee questioning someone but I forgot is name. He was one of Bush or Cheney’s staff people. He was asked about emails and if he was given a Blackberry. It was as if the answer to every other question was “Executive Privilege”. Finally Leahy asked him if he had read “Catch 22”. I am so ashamed and embarrassed for of the Republican executive branch I’m tempted to vote Democrat. Come on. Get a backbone and give straight answers to the simple questions put to you. IF you have done nothing wrong then, as the Good Book says, “The truth shall set you free”.

I was watching C-Span the other night. It was showing the judiciary committee questioning someone but I forgot is name. He was one of Bush or Cheney’s staff people. He was asked about emails and if he was given a Blackberry. It was as if the answer to every other question was “Executive Privilege”. Finally Leahy asked him if he had read “Catch 22”. I am so ashamed and embarrassed for of the Republican executive branch I’m tempted to vote Democrat. Come on. Get a backbone and give straight answers to the simple questions put to you. IF you have done nothing wrong then, as the Good Book says, “The truth shall set you free”.

Don't hold your breath. The Bush administration hasn't laagered up behind the wall of "executive privilege" and "national security"because it has nothing to hide.

There was a time when the R party had very respectable and honest people in its party.

That has not been true for some time now.

They wont let decent people get anywhere near the top levels of the party.

The current leadership of the Republican party are interested in power and NOT interested in doing the right thing.

Forum List

Back