More Trump Winning: Stocks Continue Record Run...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Dang, that's a whole lotta winning Prez.:dance:

Stocks Around the Globe Stage Most Widely Shared Rally in Years
Investors say stock rally is a culmination of improving corporate earnings, strengthening economies and supportive monetary policies

In the U.S., the Dow Jones Industrial Average has logged 60 record closing highs this year, the most since 1995

The vast majority of global stock markets in 2017 have surged either to fresh records or multiyear highs, one of the broadest rallies in years that investors say is a result of the increasingly synchronized global economic recovery.

Half of the 35 major indexes representing the world’s biggest stock markets by value have hit all-time highs this year, the most since 2007, according to an analysis by The Wall Street Journal. In the U.S., the Dow Jones Industrial Average has logged 60 record closing highs this year, the most since 1995, with the latest push higher following the House Republicans’ proposed tax code overhaul...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Last edited:
lol, most since 1995? You mean right after Clinton's tax increases that were supposed to tank the economy and kill job market and stock market?

lol, most since 1995? You mean right after Clinton's tax increases that were supposed to tank the economy and kill job market and stock market?

Ha, that's some very lame butthurt gibberish, kid. Get a grip. :cuckoo:

I would be careful about using the stock market to brag about how well the economy is going. There are bubbles in the system that can bring the market way down when they burst. Whoever is president at the time will most likely get the blame whether that president is at fault or not.

I would be careful about using the stock market to brag about how well the economy is going. There are bubbles in the system that can bring the market way down when they burst. Whoever is president at the time will most likely get the blame whether that president is at fault or not.

True. The Democrats will be very quick to blame any economic downturn, 100% on Trump. But hey, it comes with the job.

Investors say stock rally is a culmination of improving corporate earnings, strengthening economies and supportive monetary policies

In the U.S., the Dow Jones Industrial Average has logged 60 record closing highs this year, the most since 1995

The vast majority of global stock markets in 2017 have surged either to fresh records or multiyear highs, one of the broadest rallies in years that investors say is a result of the increasingly synchronized global economic recovery.

Half of the 35 major indexes representing the world’s biggest stock markets by value have hit all-time highs this year, the most since 2007, according to an analysis by The Wall Street Journal. In the U.S., the Dow Jones Industrial Average has logged 60 record closing highs this year, the most since 1995, with the latest push higher following the House Republicans’ proposed tax code overhaul...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Money is the fuel that feeds the 'market' flame. And the lamp burns the brightest just before the flame is starved and dies!

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Yyyyyeah uh, breaking news, they've been rising for eight years.

dow-jones-10y.png

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Money is the fuel that feeds the 'market' flame. And the lamp burns the brightest just before the flame is starved and dies!

I know, y'all butthurt Democrats are hoping it happens. Y'all are some messed up folks. :cuckoo:

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

dow-jones-10y.png

Your boy Hussein ain't the Prez no mo, kid. Deal with it.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

dow-jones-10y.png

Doesn't matter who a "Prez" is. That's a historical chart.

Care to prove it wrong?

Nope, didn't think so.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

dow-jones-10y.png

Care to prove it wrong?

Nope, didn't think so.

Nice butthurt. Go get your diaper changed, kid. All this Trump winning has you shittin bricks. :crybaby:

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

dow-jones-10y.png

Care to prove it wrong?

Nope, didn't think so.

Nice butthurt. Go get your diaper changed, kid. All this Trump winning has you shittin bricks. :crybaby:

So you CAN'T dispute the chart.

Good, so I don't have to call my FA and get out of the market. I was beginning to think I hadn't been making money for several years.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

dow-jones-10y.png

Care to prove it wrong?

Nope, didn't think so.

Good, so I don't have to call my FA and get out of the market. I was beginning to think I hadn't been making money for several years.

Aw poor baby. All that Trump winnin makin ya cranky, huh? I think someone needs a diaper change and a long nap. :crybaby:

dow-jones-10y.png

Care to prove it wrong?

Nope, didn't think so.

Aw poor baby. All that Trump winnin makin ya cranky, huh? I think someone needs a diaper change and a long nap. :crybaby:

All I need is a regular look at my investments. That's how I know this isn't new.

Maybe you should have invested sooner than now. That's not my problem.

Care to prove it wrong?

Nope, didn't think so.

All I need is a regular look at my investments. That's how I know this isn't new.

Aw, so cranky. Sorry, but there's a whole lot more Trump winning on the way. You better get out and get a couple cases of Preparation H for that butthurt, son. :rofl:

Care to prove it wrong?

Nope, didn't think so.

Aw, so cranky. Sorry, but there's a whole lot more Trump winning on the way. You better get out and get a couple cases of Preparation H for that butthurt, son. :rofl:

What does that mean? The market's about to tank?

My FA keeps telling me we're overdue, so you may be right. Time will tell, won't it.

What does that mean? The market's about to tank?

My FA keeps telling me we're overdue, so you may be right. Time will tell, won't it.

Ha, you sure hope it tanks. Y'all haters is crazy. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back