MORE TRUMP WINNING: + 222,000 Jobs In June...

Great Again. :thup:

The U.S. economy added 220,000 jobs in June, the best showing since February and well above analysts' expectations of 174,000.

The Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics also said the number of employed Americans -- which set records in February, March and April -- set another record in June, at 153,168,000 employed...

More:
+220,000 Jobs in June; Record 153,168,000 Employed
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Good to know that American citizens are filling those agriculture jobs now.

The U.S. economy added 220,000 jobs in June, the best showing since February and well above analysts' expectations of 174,000.

The Labor Department's Bureau of Labor Statistics also said the number of employed Americans -- which set records in February, March and April -- set another record in June, at 153,168,000 employed...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

What does President Twitter have to do with it? I'll give him a little bit of credit for the De-regulation he's managed to accomplish but the bulk of the credit goes to the fact that we're in the late phase of expansion in the business cycle. Trump has yet to accomplish anything legislatively that is likely to result in extending the expansion and he just might be responsible for shortening it since the markets have acted on the exuberance created by his promises of healthcare and tax reform and if those don't occur there's likely to be a significant downward backlash because we have an asset valuation air gap if they don't occur.

More concerning though is that wage growth is anemic at 2.5% annualized even with a tight labor market, which can partially be explained by low inflation but the most likely explanation for the bulk of it is structural problems within the labor force which is MUCH harder to address.

Wow, such butthurt gibberish. Democrats have truly lost it. :cuckoo:
ROFLMAO! whatever gave you the impression that I'm a Democrat? You just assume anybody that uses reason to objectively analyze a given question instead of Republicrat sloganeering and partisan bloviating is a Democrat?

I'm not sure which is cuter, your partisan pom-poms or your cheerleader skirt.

Uh huh, ok. :lmao:

In other words: you're stupefied, let me know if/when you recover and we'll discuss something that's more inline with your cognitive abilities, like for example; the color of the sky. :cool:

Fake numbers , remember ? That's what I heard for 8 years .

For 8 years it was fake.
Forgive me, I really can't tell. Is that sarcasm (I hope) or do you honestly believe that? Sorry for asking but some people are dumb enough to think that.

See #13. rightwinger clearly explains the bulk of Obama's job numbers.
First, he's wrong.
Second, he was referring to Trump's numbers, not Obama's
Third, that wouldn't make them fake. A burger flipping job is not a fake job, it's crappy job, but it's a job.
Fourth, starting in February 2010 when jobs started to increase to January 2017, limited service restaurant jobs went up 932 thousand. Total private sector nonfarm payroll jobs went up 16 million.

I don't know where you learned math, but from all my schools, 5.8% is not "the bulk of."

Ri-iiiiiight ...

:lmao:

Last year at this time, The Great Obama added 287,000 jobs to the economy. Trump called the economy a disaster

June sees huge jobs gains: 287K vs. 175K expected

Obama was just a community organizer from Kenya....why can't Donnie Dealmaker do better?

Yes, and you were here everyday demanding we all kneel and praise your Dear Leader for good Employment Numbers.
So, it's time to get on your knees. Praise the almighty President Trump. :dance:

How can we praise Trump when he said 287,000 new jobs under Obama was a disaster?

What does that make 222,000 jobs?

Time to get on your knees. Time to praise our President. It's what you demanded every time your Dear Leader experienced positive jobs numbers. But more importantly, this is good news for American Workers. All of us should be celebrating it.
I just don't see it...

222,000 burger flipping jobs compared to 287,000 real jobs under the Great Obama at this time last year

I mean, Obama was just a community organizer and he was able to deliver 287,000 jobs......Trump is the greatest dealmaker this country has ever seen and he delivers a pathetic 222,000 jobs?

You continue to demean fellow Americans by insulting folks who work as cooks in restaurants. The country needs 'Burger-Flippers' too. It's an honest decent living. Shame on ya.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

What does President Twitter have to do with it? I'll give him a little bit of credit for the De-regulation he's managed to accomplish but the bulk of the credit goes to the fact that we're in the late phase of expansion in the business cycle. Trump has yet to accomplish anything legislatively that is likely to result in extending the expansion and he just might be responsible for shortening it since the markets have acted on the exuberance created by his promises of healthcare and tax reform and if those don't occur there's likely to be a significant downward backlash because we have an asset valuation air gap if they don't occur.

More concerning though is that wage growth is anemic at 2.5% annualized even with a tight labor market, which can partially be explained by low inflation but the most likely explanation for the bulk of it is structural problems within the labor force which is MUCH harder to address.

Wow, such butthurt gibberish. Democrats have truly lost it. :cuckoo:
ROFLMAO! whatever gave you the impression that I'm a Democrat? You just assume anybody that uses reason to objectively analyze a given question instead of Republicrat sloganeering and partisan bloviating is a Democrat?

I'm not sure which is cuter, your partisan pom-poms or your cheerleader skirt.

Uh huh, ok. :lmao:

In other words: you're stupefied, let me know if/when you recover and we'll discuss something that's more inline with your cognitive abilities, like for example; the color of the sky. :cool:

Aw, so much butthurt. Poor kid. :crybaby:

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Er ..umm.. nonfarm payroll report +220,000 jobs for June, April and May revised upwards by 33,000 and 14,000 respectively.

Fake numbers , remember ? That's what I heard for 8 years .

For 8 years it was fake.
Forgive me, I really can't tell. Is that sarcasm (I hope) or do you honestly believe that? Sorry for asking but some people are dumb enough to think that.

See #13. rightwinger clearly explains the bulk of Obama's job numbers.
First, he's wrong.
Second, he was referring to Trump's numbers, not Obama's
Third, that wouldn't make them fake. A burger flipping job is not a fake job, it's crappy job, but it's a job.
Fourth, starting in February 2010 when jobs started to increase to January 2017, limited service restaurant jobs went up 932 thousand. Total private sector nonfarm payroll jobs went up 16 million.

I don't know where you learned math, but from all my schools, 5.8% is not "the bulk of."

Ri-iiiiiight ...

:lmao:
You think 5.8% is "the bulk of?" Go back to school. Or do you need me to repeat the link to the source?

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Agricultural workers (including ag industries and unpaid family workers) stayed about the same: 2,507,000 to 2,457,000
A-7. Employed persons by class of worker and part-time status, seasonally adjusted

From the Right-wing CNS:

Government Job Growth in June Outstrips Manufacturing 35 to 1

Government Job Growth in June Outstrips Manufacturing 35 to 1

By Terence P. Jeffrey | July 7, 2017

(CNSNews.com) - The growth in the number of employees in federal, state and local government jobs beat the growth in the number of employees in manufacturing jobs 35 to 1 in June, according to the employment data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The seasonally adjusted government employment number grew by 35,000 in the month, while seasonally adjusted manufacturing employment grew by only 1,000.

Forum List

Back