More troubling contracts

Naturally, thats what I love about this country. You can allways make a buck !

Now that the CiC has been captured we might see the truth of all that dijetlo says is truth. Personally, as a nonpartisan or pundit or dittohead, I think dijetlo may be on to something.

Originally posted by Psychoblues
Now that the CiC has been captured we might see the truth of all that dijetlo says is truth. Personally, as a nonpartisan or pundit or dittohead, I think dijetlo may be on to something.

What does Saddam being captured have to do with Halliburton contracts?

Aha!!!!!! You show your ignorance. Given that we might see the trial of Saddam then you might see and understand the connection. There IS a connection whether you want to believe it or not. Let the trials and open courts begin their proceedings and public sharing of information. We will both be amazed, don't you think? Or maybe you'd rather have it all hidden?

Aha!!!!!! You show your ignorance. Given that we might see the trial of Saddam then you might see and understand the connection. There IS a connection whether you want to believe it or not. Let the trials and open courts begin their proceedings and public sharing of information. We will both be amazed, don't you think? Or maybe you'd rather have it all hidden?

If I'm ignorant, then you obviously know something right this second that I don't. Why wait for the trial, how about you just fill us in right now! Sound good? If you can't provide specific facts for what you're talking about, it's no more than your opinion. So prove me wrong, NOW, or you are the ignorant one.

The connections between Halliburton, the Bushes and Saddam Hussein are widely known and so far freely shared amongst the internet crowd, jimmy, why don't you do a little reading and researching yourself instead of parroting those cute little thingies that your trainers teach you to say?

You mean the same internet crowd that believes in little green men. That's what too much Orange Sunshine does to you brain.

The connections between Halliburton, the Bushes and Saddam Hussein are widely known and so far freely shared amongst the internet crowd, jimmy, why don't you do a little reading and researching yourself instead of parroting those cute little thingies that your trainers teach you to say?

Sorry, you're going to have to do MUCH better than that to lose the ignorant label. You stated the connection, now you prove it. Are you showing us you are full of shit now, or are you going to provide evidence of which you speak? Your credibility is on the line and we'll be waiting.

You just got through telling me, jimnyc, that there is NO credibility within these message boards. Shouldn't you heed your own advice and do a little research on your own? I would seriously suggest you and all other readers here to do just that.

You just got through telling me, jimnyc, that there is NO credibility within these message boards. Shouldn't you heed your own advice and do a little research on your own? I would seriously suggest you and all other readers here to do just that.

Please show me where I stated "there is NO credibility within these message boards".

Furthermore, posting factual data will have absolutely nothing to do with whether or not we think the other person is credible. The independent source you supply will clear up these matters.

You have just been proven an ignorant asswipe. You made a false statement. You were called on it as being total bullshit. You claimed the data is readily available all over the internet - yet you can't produce a damn thing.

You are now turning into the laughing stock of the board. You were called to the challenge and turned it down. Probably true to your real self, you are a coward here. Veteran my ass.

Your personal attacks, jimnyc, will have little effect on me. I suppose some of your supporters are impressed with all that but most intelligent and freethinking peoples are not.

You have the internet, obviously. Don't ask me to do your research for you. Lord knows I've done that without credit for many others for many years. I won't do it for a leech like you.

Insofar as your remarks about my veteran's or political status is concerned, I will remain anonymous as this internet allows. But for you to ridicule or otherwise diminish my life as I claim it is a personal thing and I take it as such. I speak the truth here, as much as I believe it to be.

As far as I can tell from reading your words, jimnyc, you are no Veteran and certainly no Patriot.

Your personal attacks, jimnyc, will have little effect on me. I suppose some of your supporters are impressed with all that but most intelligent and freethinking peoples are not.

All I know for sure is that you are going senile, and I am FAR from the only one who sees it!

You have the internet, obviously. Don't ask me to do your research for you. Lord knows I've done that without credit for many others for many years. I won't do it for a leech like you.

So, in other words, you made an asinine statement that you can't backup. Of course you look like a jackass now, but I was hoping you would confirm that for all to see. Thank you

Insofar as your remarks about my veteran's or political status is concerned, I will remain anonymous as this internet allows. But for you to ridicule or otherwise diminish my life as I claim it is a personal thing and I take it as such. I speak the truth here, as much as I believe it to be.

I don't care how you take it, I'm stating my opinion. And my opinion is that you are totally full of shit. The military will make you an honorable and respectful person - 2 qualities you wouldn't know if they bit you on your lying ass. We can all be whomever we want to be when we're anonymous, some just don't choose to do so in such a dishonorable way.

As far as I can tell from reading your words, jimnyc, you are no Veteran and certainly no Patriot.

Have I falsely claimed to be a veteran as you have?

Another informal poll in here.

Doesn anyone think I'm being unreasonable in asking Psycho to produce evidence to support his supposed facts? HE brought forth the accusation, am I wrong in expecting him to backup his own words?

most intelligent and freethinking peoples are not.

Don't ask me to do your research for you. Lord knows I've done that without credit for many others for many years. I won't do it for a leech like you.

I speak the truth here, as much as I believe it to be.

Perhaps I am just a cynic, but I find it odd that you continue to respond with personal attacks and spout opinions to people whom you claim are your intellectual inferiors and yet when posts are made from those with facts who do not indulge in personal attacks you are nowhere to be found.

Perhaps it is you who are a leech for it is his board.

I've read many instances were Psycho has requested that you provide links and such to posts from various people. Why he should be offended when the same is asked of him is beyond me.

Forum List

Back