More trouble for righties in NYC

Your post is not only misleading, it's an out and out lie. Nowhere in the article does it mention the words "right", "righties", "right-wing", or anything like that.

Probably just wishful thinking on your part, right? Now show us on this doll where that "rightie" inappropriately touched you...

1960-ab876330e9ffe8727c550a6eb20ed63a.jpg

Your post is not only misleading, it's an out and out lie. Nowhere in the article does it mention the words "right", "righties", "right-wing", or anything like that.

Probably just wishful thinking on your part, right? Now show us on this doll where that "rightie" inappropriately touched you...

Show me a "leftie" shooting up a Jewish grocery store. Or synagogue. Or posting rants hating Jews.

Show me a "leftie" shooting up a Jewish grocery store. Or synagogue. Or posting rants hating Jews.

That's easy. Take a look at the two Muslims sitting in Congress right now. Both are racist and sure aren't righties. I'm sure there are more just like them in NYC.

You're pretty darned uninformed, aren't you? It was left-wingers who shot up that Jewish deli and murdered those folks. They belonged to the Black Hebrew Israelites, the same left-wing group that harassed those Covington Catholic high school boys. Remember them?

Pepperidge Farms will help you remember...

NYT Publishes Puff Piece On Hate Group That Harassed Covington Boys For Over An Hour

I`m glad you asked. Yes indeed it`s your people who are doing the killing Proud Boy.
With Rise of Far-Right Extremists, N.Y.P.D. Creates Special Unit

I`m glad you asked. Yes indeed it`s your people who are doing the killing Proud Boy.

That's not the same link as was in the OP. Obvious attempt at deflection.

Obama hated is Israel and Jews, so your point now?

black supremacy groups are endorsed by democrats like Obama. Remember him posing with Farrakhan?

Any evidence?

Meanwhile murders are up, and College Freshman was just murdered during a robbery.

Priorities.

Any evidence?
What did Obama do for Israel? Except try to rig their election.

Have you heard of Rashida Tlaib, Palestinian Jew hater Congress Woman?

I no longer have sympathy for any of my fellow conservatives that still live in NYC.
MOVE. You don't have to stay in that shit hole. There are plenty of solid red areas in this country where you don't have to put up with deranged democrats.

Any evidence?
What did Obama do for Israel? Except try to rig their election.

A.) Obama increased funding for Israel.

B.) Support for Israel in America is downright delusional.

Forum List

Back