MORE total Pubcrappe- the RW flames the Volt

I got my last truck from Ford the company that did not take a bailout.Great truck good price and no problems to date.

Duh- but the Pub propaganda machine spreads lies about it, and the Fisker, and see pp3, my sig. Fearmongering a-holes playing the ignorant, ie you.lol
It's not fear-mongering to point out that electric vehicles are simply impractical for much of the country.

A farmer needing to haul livestock to the auction barn can't hitch his 5th-wheel trailer to a Volt or a Leaf.

Irrelevant .

Obama subsidizes industries of the future. Thank god we're no longer handing China and the EU that, while subsidizing Big oil and Pharma for campaign financing...

Which means he's picking the winners.

Please move to Cuba. You have no idea of what America stands for. To you it stands for freebees.

Get out while you still can. And take your family with you.

Duh- but the Pub propaganda machine spreads lies about it, and the Fisker, and see pp3, my sig. Fearmongering a-holes playing the ignorant, ie you.lol

Please provide the information I requested. I searched and can't find anything to back up your claims.

If you want to call yourself intelligent (and your posts don't do you that service), you need to provide backup.

And shove your sig.

I'm tired of power mad Pubs sabotaging the recovery, and zombie dupes..

Try looking at some specifics, such as how the Chevy Volt couldn't meet it's initial production goals (only making a third of what they wanted consumers to purchase). Then there's the issue of waiting 8 hrs to fully recharge the battery, without which, it's just another gas powered car. Has the Chevy Volt proven itself, when its performance from a consumer driven market makes demands of it, to be able to handle long distance travel? Who wants to pay for a $40,000 car that is only capable of being used locally? Doesn't appear to be a sound logical investment, unless you happen to work for the airline industry.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back