More tolerance from the religion of peace

I'm not saying that I just don't understand why Islam is such a hostile aggressive religion when they claim to be a religion of peace.
Simple.

Muslims are under attack all over the world by the predominantly Christian western nations.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan, Chechnya; and by proxy in Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Gaza, Phillippines, etc.

Thus, many muslims have a pent up rage against Christians.

Who they feel are behind the killing of tens of thousands of their fellow muslims.

And are waging war directly against Islam. :doubt:

Are you saying that muslims are deceptive because they are ignorant (they are being told that Christians are "attacking" them when attacks are really coming from political groups)? Are you saying that the average muslim does not have the sense (or tolerance) to allow some one that is not of their faith to make a living/life? Aren't the countries you listed, predominantly controlled by muslims?

Will you ever tire of giving islam lame excuses for oppression and spreading poverty? When will you start demonstrating the areas of the world, that have become model societies because of islam?
Islam, like liberalism works great, until it runs out of other people's money (paraphrased Maggie Thatcher).

Simple.

Muslims are under attack all over the world by the predominantly Christian western nations.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Pakistan, Chechnya; and by proxy in Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Gaza, Phillippines, etc.

Who they feel are behind the killing of tens of thousands of their fellow muslims.

I don't know about that, alot of the people dying in those countries died at the hands of a fellow Muslim. Just today 2 suicide bombers killed 50 people in Pakistan, what did Western nations have to do with that? I'm just saying I keep hearing that Islam is a tolerant peaceful religion, and than I open the newspaper and read stories like this. Makes it awful hard to think that Islam is tolerant.
Peaceful, yes; when not being attacked or under seige.

Tolerant; depends on the situation. :cool:

Islam has not been peaceful since the prophet went into a dark cave and decided it was a great excuse for a con job...it worked, islam has been a war, ever since.

Simple.

I don't know about that, alot of the people dying in those countries died at the hands of a fellow Muslim. Just today 2 suicide bombers killed 50 people in Pakistan, what did Western nations have to do with that? I'm just saying I keep hearing that Islam is a tolerant peaceful religion, and than I open the newspaper and read stories like this. Makes it awful hard to think that Islam is tolerant.
Peaceful, yes; when not being attacked or under seige.

Tolerant; depends on the situation. :cool:

Well in Pakistan why are Christians treated like dirt? the Muslims in Pakistan are not at war with Christians, if anything it is the Muslim fundamentalists butt fucking their country committing terrorist attacks and have that country on the brink of civil war, I don't understand all this anger at this Christian woman in Pakistan when Christians are a small minority there and are not tearing apart the fabric of that country, Muslims are.

I'm not saying that I just don't understand why Islam is such a hostile aggressive religion when they claim to be a religion of peace.
Simple.

So Islam, during the Middle Ages, also, without provocation, attacked Christians and also slaughtered them by the thousands.

So now hundreds of years later, would Christians not be justified in having a pent up rage against Muslims?

You, my friend, can see how silly such an argument is.

Except for a few nuts that are bound to show up among hundreds of millions or billions of Chrsitians, no Chrsitians are calling for the destruction of Islam. Christians have not called for anybody's destruction for a very long time now. They do call for Islam to stop slaughtering people and making war or making policy in the name of Allah and in an attempt to subject other peoples to their authority.

And I frankly can find no sin or injustice in resisting Islam's attempt to do that.

“She was picking berries with other women, when she was sent to get water,” her husband said. “One of the women refused to drink the water after my wife dipped her cup into the bucket. This woman said it was contaminated because it was touched by a Christian.” According to Masih, all the women then started taunting his wife, and shouting insults against her mother and their children. Bibi just repeated the same insults back at them. “The name of the holy prophet never came up.”

At the time, Masih said he thought that was the end of it. It wasn’t.

“Five days later, the local cleric came to our house, followed by an angry mob, and dragged my wife away,” he said, recalling the incident that took place in June 2009. They beat her, ripped off her clothes and accused her of insulting the prophet. Then they locked her up in a house until the police came to take her away.”

A similar thing happened in Massachusetts in 1692.

“She was picking berries with other women, when she was sent to get water,” her husband said. “One of the women refused to drink the water after my wife dipped her cup into the bucket. This woman said it was contaminated because it was touched by a Christian.” According to Masih, all the women then started taunting his wife, and shouting insults against her mother and their children. Bibi just repeated the same insults back at them. “The name of the holy prophet never came up.”

At the time, Masih said he thought that was the end of it. It wasn’t.

“Five days later, the local cleric came to our house, followed by an angry mob, and dragged my wife away,” he said, recalling the incident that took place in June 2009. They beat her, ripped off her clothes and accused her of insulting the prophet. Then they locked her up in a house until the police came to take her away.”

A similar thing happened in Massachusetts in 1692.

You have those current events! Next you will be justifying slavery on the Egyptian pharohs.

Make no mistake about it;

Islam is under attack by the modern Crusader armies of the West; England, France, U.S., Canada, etc. :doubt:

Who among those groups has attacked Islam before Islam attacked them?
Basically, all of those that I listed plus other nations.

I'm sorry, but as a student of history, I am unaware of any of these groups from ANY period of history who set out to attack Islam with no provocation whatsoever. So you'll have to cite some examples.

Forum List

Back