More then 90 million people in United states family 4 living on less 21,000 a year

Wait a second. I know I'm late to this, but am I reading this right? almost 1/3 of the people in the US are living in families of 4 and live under 21k a year? Who the fuck is saying this and what are they using to base this claim off.

I have to call bullshit. There are only 305 million people inthe united states.

-TSO

Wait a second. I know I'm late to this, but am I reading this right? almost 1/3 of the people in the US are living in families of 4 and live under 21k a year? Who the fuck is saying this and what are they using to base this claim off.

-TSO

between all the poor people and old/retired people living off SS it seems plausible to me

-TSO

between all the poor people and old/retired people living off SS it seems plausible to me

People on unemployment make more than 21k a year, by themselves. To claim there is a third of our population making less than that seem proposperous. I'd like to see a study or some figures to back up this claim.

-TSO

-TSO

People on unemployment make more than 21k a year, by themselves. To claim there is a third of our population making less than that seem proposperous. I'd like to see a study or some figures to back up this claim.

-TSO

Umm you had to have worked to get unemployment.
And they can work you as low as 24? hrs per week I think and keep you from collecting unemployment.

That's fine. I'm just asking for some data to back up the premise of this entire thread. It could be true, I just have a tough time believing it at this moment.

-TSO

ON another board I did some research and found that only about 25% of Americans actually do the bulk of supporting the rest.

Once you figure in Children, college students, retired, disabled,too poor to pay taxes, etc...

Forum List

Back