More than politics

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
The things that come to me as I read through posts and hear of current events are just too much sometimes to minimize into topics. I struggle to even find adequate wording most of the time.

The "Pilot, I Can" (politician) angles make sense in many ways to me that are just unmentionable, unpostable. :dunno:

It is the media coverage and angles that prove provoking... yet, this is why the media is what it is, I suppose.

Does anyone else see the driving of the flocks in which is being done through the vines/veins of politics? The steering of the minds? The flying of mentalistic planes?

This is not meant to be an insult, it's an honest question.

Do you get stoned in the morning. The reason I ask is this is not the first post of yours I've seen that doesn't appear to be all there. :eusa_eh:

The things that come to me as I read through posts and hear of current events are just too much sometimes to minimize into topics. I struggle to even find adequate wording most of the time.

The "Pilot, I Can" (politician) angles make sense in many ways to me that are just unmentionable, unpostable. :dunno:

It is the media coverage and angles that prove provoking... yet, this is why the media is what it is, I suppose.

Does anyone else see the driving of the flocks in which is being done through the vines/veins of politics? The steering of the minds? The flying of mentalistic planes?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTFyOMKso6g&feature=related]Paranoid Acid Trip - YouTube[/ame]

We're up to our asses in misinformation and outright propaganda so it ought to be not much a surprise that the people are confused as hell.

27525_112996395410397_1911_n.jpg

Forum List

Back