More Than Half of Obama's TV Spending Since April Has Been on Negative Ads

Obama is being mean to Romney!

crying+baby+girl+images+(11).jpg

I'm telling Fox!

A Conservative has ten cookies. He spends 5 cookies establishing his business. He pays his workers 10 cookies, one each. He gives the government 2 cookies. He takes home 3 cookies and hopes the business does well. He doesn't eat his cookies, for if the business doesn't do well, he has to use his cookies for the business. It's a risk he has to take.

Romney is letting Obama do his "thing". The real campaign will begin after the convention when he officially gets the nomination.

BTW, anyone heard about the Dem Convention in NC??

I heard they're cancelling large parts of it... Seems attendance is going to be WAAAAY down... :eusa_boohoo:

I'm telling Fox!

A Conservative has ten cookies. He spends 5 cookies establishing his business. He pays his workers 10 cookies, one each. He gives the government 2 cookies. He takes home 3 cookies and hopes the business does well. He doesn't eat his cookies, for if the business doesn't do well, he has to use his cookies for the business. It's a risk he has to take.

Your math sux, dude...:eusa_whistle:

I'm telling Fox!

Isn't that always the case?

And when they screw up the math on how many cookies it takes to run a business, they make the workers make up the difference.....but they still manage to keep their cookies

Isn't that always the case?

And when they screw up the math on how many cookies it takes to run a business, they make the workers make up the difference.....but they still manage to keep their cookies

And if you're the government you simply bake more but smaller ones and tell everyone they're the same size.

Forum List

Back