More than half of all children in US will likely live with an unmarried mother

To the extent that a woman isn't electing to raise a kid on her own you have a father bailing. But you need to prove that no women choose to birth and raise children alone before you can put all blame on fathers. There is plenty of blame to share. But as long as women feel they have no blame and fathers are only relevant as per the woman's say there will only be blame for fathers. This is on feminism as much or more than fathers abandoning kids.

Oh please!! Feminism, as in "I can have a baby all by myself" probably doesn't account for 5% of the single mothers raising children alone. Men bail on a regular basis.
And the woman has no responsibility when they are copulating?
Of course they do. And for her 50%, she gets a bun in the oven, an after that bun leaves her oven, you get to pay for 50% of the cost of that bun, till it's 18. And if you're not an ass hole, you'll support and love that bun whether you like it or not.

Father's rights.....phhhttt.....how many kids do you have?

You have the right to zip it, or be prepared for ANYTHING that comes from what YOU do.
What if dad chooses abortion?
What if mom chooses to leave dad out of it and he gets no chance to even know he has a kid and the kid gets deprived of a father? All because a woman has exclusive say. That is feminist arrogance and a double standard.
The Dad has ZERO say so until the baby is born...your way to prevent being in this predicament is to not have sex.

Not even that. All he has to do is wear a condom.

Of course they do. And for her 50%, she gets a bun in the oven, an after that bun leaves her oven, you get to pay for 50% of the cost of that bun, till it's 18. And if you're not an ass hole, you'll support and love that bun whether you like it or not.

Father's rights.....phhhttt.....how many kids do you have?

You have the right to zip it, or be prepared for ANYTHING that comes from what YOU do.

Unless she decides to kill the baby, in which case you have no say
That's right...your religious or political views took a back seat as soon as you fornicated with, an/or divorced the person YOU impregnated

Religious or political views?

You idiot, in 28 states a "fetus" is legally declared a HUMAN BEING the moment of conception.

You are saying women can make another human their slave and legally murder them.
Yep, and I'm all for baby killing in the first and second trimester upon demand by the mother.

Deal....
What if dad wants his baby born? The deal was made at copulation. A contract. There should be a consensus. But not with feminism.

Dad can have a baby with someone else. What you are demanding is that women who have sex be prepared to carry the child because the dad says so. Not the way things should work.

First you need some proof or evidence that the fatherlessness is anything but the men bailing out, as I have said.
To the extent that a woman isn't electing to raise a kid on her own you have a father bailing. But you need to prove that no women choose to birth and raise children alone before you can put all blame on fathers. There is plenty of blame to share. But as long as women feel they have no blame and fathers are only relevant as per the woman's say there will only be blame for fathers. This is on feminism as much or more than fathers abandoning kids.

Oh please!! Feminism, as in "I can have a baby all by myself" probably doesn't account for 5% of the single mothers raising children alone. Men bail on a regular basis.
And the woman has no responsibility when they are copulating?

Where have I said anything even close to that? Of course she is responsible. I'd say about half the responsibility is hers.
You appear to be putting the majority of the blame on deadbeat dads.

If you pay attention, I am putting the blame on BOTH parties. You, on the other hand, want to blame the women and some vague notion of feminism being the problem causing so many single parent families.

You are likely one of those guys who wants to get laid as much as possible, but only want to marry a virgin.

Have the Feminists won?

To me, this is a truly sad statement – that so many children will lack a positive father figure. I truly believe women are the stronger sex when it comes to home and family. But, how can they exercise that power when they are forced to carry the burden alone? And often spend many hours working instead of giving their children the love they need?

Read more @ More than half of all children in US will likely live with an unmarried mother -- ScienceDaily
The progressive/liberal's War on Family seems to be going well.

A divorce rate of 50% makes it a no brainer that half of kids will live with a single mother before they are 18. Courts favor the moms in custody fights.

Forum List

Back