More than half Mississippi GOP voters think Obama is Muslim

No the Sheriff is not a birther. Also he had a team of law enforcement officers who did all the leg work along with computer graphics and imaging experts as well as constitutional attorneys. They were all well trained in their field of work.

He's a birther, an egomaniac, and a moron. And plenty more adjectives as well.

And what do you base you claims of "well trained" on? How exactly do you know how "well trained" and "competent" any of Sheriff Joe's "investigators" are?
I know and the Sheriff is not a egomaniac. He is doing his job requested by the citizens of Maricopa County. The computer experts who worked with them are some of the best in their field and are often called in trial cases for their expert witness testimony. This is serious business. Forgery and Fraud was committed.

And where in his job duties does it state that he is to investigate the president who is not a resident in his jurisdiction?

Make no mistake, you represent no one and nothing but your own bigotry, champ.

Do you have a passport? If not, get one and see beyond the golf courses, Walmarts, and the chronic obesity. It is not what you think, beyond.....

Robert

Do you have any idea how pretentious and ridiculous that sounds? Are you really that kind of pretentious douche? I don't know who gave you the idea that you are the only person in the world with a passport, but you need to get a new catch phrase 'cause that one makes you look like an ass.

I've had beers with lots of Muslims.

There are alot of Muslims that drink, although the Quran strictly forbids it.

Sure, and the Catholic Church says not to have sex outside of marriage, but...well, you get the idea.

I've been to strip bars with distant relatives of the Saudi royal family, and I've really pounded some beers with Uyghurs in China. People are people.

Anyone who has spent any kind of significant time in Mississippi shouldn't be surprised by this.

He's a birther, an egomaniac, and a moron. And plenty more adjectives as well.

And what do you base you claims of "well trained" on? How exactly do you know how "well trained" and "competent" any of Sheriff Joe's "investigators" are?
I know and the Sheriff is not a egomaniac. He is doing his job requested by the citizens of Maricopa County. The computer experts who worked with them are some of the best in their field and are often called in trial cases for their expert witness testimony. This is serious business. Forgery and Fraud was committed.

And where in his job duties does it state that he is to investigate the president who is not a resident in his jurisdiction?
this is even more hilarious. Maricopa county has 3,827,371 people (as of the 2010 census) the article states that 250 people wanted him to look into this. that mean the sheriff listened to 0.000065% of his jurisdiction and allocated resources to something that was not his responsibility.

hes been debunked since every court has ruled Obama's BC to be valid.

No court ever saw the abstract long form birth certificate released last April 27 in any case. presented. Not one since discovery was never allowed. This was the first time it was forensically looked at by a authoritative law enforcement entity.
just keep digging your hole. maybe when the aliens come and certify Obama's birth certificate youll finally believe them.

You know they are part of the Conspiracy. We do not talk about Barry being the first Romulan-Human Love Child because it is not time yet. The World is not ready. :cuckoo: :lol:

No court ever saw the abstract long form birth certificate released last April 27 in any case. presented. Not one since discovery was never allowed. This was the first time it was forensically looked at by a authoritative law enforcement entity.
just keep digging your hole. maybe when the aliens come and certify Obama's birth certificate youll finally believe them.

You know they are part of the Conspiracy. We do not talk about Barry being the first Romulan-Human Love Child because it is not time yet. The World is not ready. :cuckoo: :lol:
i thought he was a Ferengi-Vulcan hybrid.

i thought he was a Ferengi-Vulcan hybrid.

Most families have secrets, it's more common than you think. Hush now. :eusa_silenced:

How is the fact that a majority of those who think Obama is a muslim are not Republicans not mentioned in this thread?

How is the fact that a majority of those who think Obama is a muslim are not Republicans not mentioned in this thread?

It is not a significant factor to the Left. The Left is desperately looking for and recycling smear campaigns to try to divert from Obama's failure as President. The focus is on diversion, by any means, not substance.

It is not a significant factor to the Left. The Left is desperately looking for and recycling smear campaigns to try to divert from Obama's failure as President. The focus is on diversion, by any means, not substance.

The facts are not a significant factor? What is the world coming to?

The facts are not a significant factor? What is the world coming to?

DNC sponsored Despotism. You know, The Progressive Statist Utopia. Silly. :):):)

Then perhaps the President needs to educate people more about himself.

Especially since this has never been a Republican talking point.

Sure it hasn't been a republican talking point, it's just a point that a lot of republicans seem to make when talking. Member McCain had to correct people over and over how Obama Was NOT a Muslim?

And he got boo'd for that.

McCain kinda blew the admonishment, implying that "Arabs" couldn't be good family men.

I do. She did well as Governor of Alaska.
Except she quit before her first term was complete, so she is technically a quitter.

I agree with you there, she should not have resigned. She should have fought Every False Allegation and put you all to shame, without leaving Office.

We know that she was really fighting "false allegations" because as soon as she quit, all those legal troubles went away......:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back