More than half Mississippi GOP voters think Obama is Muslim

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p0au3KJqNU]Interview of average people in Mississippi - YouTube[/ame]

It's Mississippi. Nuff said. 25 years behind.

Most repubs that I know would rather like the 1950s to return. You know, seperate bathrooms, seperate but equal schools....tee hee, and women in the kitchen where they belong! If only the days of "Leave it to Beaver" would come back!

Let's face it. As much as you want to blame the right for this, Obama has created this issue for himself.

Man this Obama guy is super powerful. He made GOP voters believe he was a Muslim then made prominent GOP'ers question if he was American.

Where was his birth certificate Trump asked to crowds of adoring fans. What none of them knew was that Trump was developed by Obama in a lab, then released the Trump to GOP crowds that Obama also created.

Why would Obama do all this? Because Obama is super clever, so clever that most GOP'ers dont realize they are being played like a violin by the master manipulator.

Then perhaps the President needs to educate people more about himself.

Especially since this has never been a Republican talking point.

How incredibly disingenous of you.

It certainly is a right wing propaganda machine talking point. A very loud one. I doubt the President can be heard over it. Not that those who believe he is a Muslim would even listen to him. Oh hell no.

You don't think Barack HUSSEIN Obama started the Muslim rumor, do you? You can't hardly turn on the radio or scan a politcal internet forum without hearing about Barack HUSSEIN Obama. Barack HUSSEIN Obama this, Barack HUSSEIN Obama that.

How many people know what the W. stands for in George W. Bush, you think? How often did we hear about George WALKER Bush?
Damn.. Listen to this right wing emphasis...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3TKMKbifgQ]Young School Kids Taught to Praise Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Sure it hasn't been a republican talking point, it's just a point that a lot of republicans seem to make when talking. Member McCain had to correct people over and over how Obama Was NOT a Muslim?

And he got boo'd for that.

Man this Obama guy is super powerful. He made GOP voters believe he was a Muslim then made prominent GOP'ers question if he was American.

Where was his birth certificate Trump asked to crowds of adoring fans. What none of them knew was that Trump was developed by Obama in a lab, then released the Trump to GOP crowds that Obama also created.

Why would Obama do all this? Because Obama is super clever, so clever that most GOP'ers dont realize they are being played like a violin by the master manipulator.
More conspiracy anyone?

Let's face it. As much as you want to blame the right for this, Obama has created this issue for himself.

No no no. I heard it's the gop that is super powerful, they can MAKE people believe the Obama is a Muslim..
I'm SURE it has nothing to do with him or any of his actions..

I bet his Father and Step Father thought he was Muslim too. I bet Obama sure fooled them. :lmao:

Sure it hasn't been a republican talking point, it's just a point that a lot of republicans seem to make when talking. Member McCain had to correct people over and over how Obama Was NOT a Muslim?

And he got boo'd for that.

Obviously Avatar never watched those town halls.

No no no. I heard it's the gop that is super powerful, they can MAKE people believe the Obama is a Muslim..

At least half of them anyway.

But that does not speak to the GOP's power. It speaks to the gullibility and confirmation bias of some people. They WANT to believe it.

At least half of them anyway.

But that does not speak to the GOP's power. It speaks to the gullibility and confirmation bias of some people. They WANT to believe it.

Or one can go by Obama's own words. He who likes to play both sides of the fence for Political advantage.

Forum List

Back