More than half Mississippi GOP voters think Obama is Muslim

It's a known FACT that Obama attended Reverend Wright's Trinity United Mega-Mosque of Dooooooooooom.

More than half of Mississippi GOP voters say Obama is a Muslim, new poll suggests | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

I see the GOP LIE machine is working overtime in the south. I get a couple e-mails a month bashing Obama, the Muslim. Between the lies and the attemped voter suppression, the Repubs are doing everything that they can to steal the WH back. Very Sad...:eusa_eh:

first line in your linked article...

More than half of likely Republican voters in Mississippi say they think President Barack Obama is a Muslim, according to a survey conducted by Public Policy Polling, a Democratic polling firm.
FAIL

Then perhaps the President needs to educate people more about himself.

Especially since this has never been a Republican talking point.

How incredibly disingenous of you.

It certainly is a right wing propaganda machine talking point. A very loud one. I doubt the President can be heard over it. Not that those who believe he is a Muslim would even listen to him. Oh hell no.

You don't think Barack HUSSEIN Obama started the Muslim rumor, do you? You can't hardly turn on the radio or scan a politcal internet forum without hearing about Barack HUSSEIN Obama. Barack HUSSEIN Obama this, Barack HUSSEIN Obama that.

How many people know what the W. stands for in George W. Bush, you think? How often did we hear about George WALKER Bush?

Last edited:

Sure it hasn't been a republican talking point, it's just a point that a lot of republicans seem to make when talking. Member McCain had to correct people over and over how Obama Was NOT a Muslim?

More than half of Mississippi GOP voters say Obama is a Muslim, new poll suggests | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

I see the GOP LIE machine is working overtime in the south. I get a couple e-mails a month bashing Obama, the Muslim. Between the lies and the attemped voter suppression, the Repubs are doing everything that they can to steal the WH back. Very Sad...:eusa_eh:

Can more than half of the people in Mississippi think? I suspect the GOP propaganda machine doesn't believe so, hence, they want to prove it. Time will till if one of the poorest states in the union swallows Republican bull shit and votes against their own self interest.

It certainly is a right wing propaganda machine talking point. A very loud one.

You don't think Barack HUSSEIN Obama started the Muslim rumor, do you? You can't hardly turn on the radio or scan a politcal internet forum without hearing about Barack HUSSEIN Obama. Barack HUSSEIN Obama this, Barack HUSSEIN Obama that.

How many people know what the W. stands for in George W. Bush, you think? How often did we hear about George WALKER Bush?

All the times since thats how you differentiate him from his father George Herbert Walker Bush.

A name is a name. It's his name. Why shouldnt we use it?

Doesnt change change the fact that it's not a Republican talking point. In fact, the McCain campaign specifically prohibitted anyone from saying his middle name.

Sure it hasn't been a republican talking point, it's just a point that a lot of republicans seem to make when talking. Member McCain had to correct people over and over how Obama Was NOT a Muslim?

So, the guy that ran against Obama knew he was not a Muslim... TOLD people he was not a Muslim... yet the left (like the people who did the poll in the OP) insist that everyone on the right thinks Obama is a Muslim.

kinda flukey logic.

How incredibly disingenous of you.

It certainly is a right wing propaganda machine talking point. A very loud one. I doubt the President can be heard over it. Not that those who believe he is a Muslim would even listen to him. Oh hell no.

We remember who started it. it was H. R. C.

Can more than half of the people in Mississippi think? I suspect the GOP propaganda machine doesn't believe so, hence, they want to prove it. Time will till if one of the poorest states in the union swallows Republican bull shit and votes against their own self interest.

I suspect FOX news is the accepted news channel in Miss. This is the perfect bredding ground for the Far Right crowd. While the GOP tries hard to turn back the clock in the rest of the country, they have found that the clock never even ticked in Miss. Whatever the GOP feeds them is the truth.

Poor old desperate libtards.. Now they gotta pick on Mississippi.. shucks.

So, the guy that ran against Obama knew he was not a Muslim... TOLD people he was not a Muslim... yet the left (like the people who did the poll in the OP) insist that everyone on the right thinks Obama is a Muslim.

kinda flukey logic.
So, the guy that ran against Obama knew he was not a Muslim... TOLD people he was not a Muslim...
Not a reliable poll by any measure.

Let's face it. As much as you want to blame the right for this, Obama has created this issue for himself.

what do you expect from white people in south not be racist morons

Last edited:

Forum List

Back