More Than 8,000 in SoCal Accept Jesus Last Weekend

Just like that!! LOL . All they need to be to be save is have faith and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ according to Evangelicals.
According to God.

And more loons that are anti everything, except guns.
You can talk to Jesus about it one day. Your first time talking to Him will be enlightening for you.
Republicans are pro-birth, not pro-life

read this thread. I wonder if they were taught that all children come from God, not just the ones in the womb.
Yeah, that’s why the only people giving time and money to the needy are conservatives.

Oops, I wasn’t supposed to bring up that FACT.

Just like that!! LOL . All they need to be to be save is have faith and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ according to Evangelicals.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Matthew 11:19-20 KJV

Go ye therefore, and convert all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them nothing whatsoever: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Matthew 11:19-20 Evangelical Training Manual Version

It may not be saying much, but there are worse things to believe.
A man once seriously instructed my then fifteen year old self that Money was God. That has to be about as low as one can go, though there are many equally low.

Jesus is Lord. It leads to being with the spirit as God reveals himself. However, those who end up following the wrong Christ, the antiChrist, end up in the wrong place.

It may not be saying much, but there are worse things to believe.
A man once seriously instructed my then fifteen year old self that Money was God. That has to be about as low as one can go, though there are many equally low.

One has to believe the right things. For example, I was faced with -- is this all there is or is there something more? What good is it for a person to gather all the things in the world, but then to lose his soul? Even King Solomon couldn't take anything with him when he died. In other words, is this life the true life or is the second life the true life?

As for money, it is important in this life, but not God. That's really perverted thinking and shows the too much love for the love of money. At least, you recognized this person wasn't right and I'm sure your daughter didn't think they were right either.

Jesus is Lord. It leads to being with the spirit as God reveals himself. However, those who end up following the wrong Christ, the antiChrist, end up in the wrong place.

and I'm sure most of them are following the wrong God, an evangelical god.

Your bad. Jesus is Lord. He's the visible light. He's the right one. It sounds as if you are following the angel of light which is the wrong light. See how that works?

Your bad. Jesus is Lord. He's the visible light. He's the right one. It sounds as if you are following the angel of light which is the wrong light. See how that works?

If they listen to an evangelical preacher they are following the antichrist.

But I thought Bush, Trump, Obama, Bill Gates, the Pope and Joel Olsteen were the anti Christ.

Which anti-Christ is it?

You do not know what the angel of light is. It's a masquerade. Thus, the believers know who to follow and is the true light of Christ Jesus.

After you die, haven't you heard of people walking in a tunnel or corridor and then they see the light? We have a lot of near-death experiences (NDE) which state that. What light are you going to follow?

Is what it is, brah. To you, it's just words on a forum, but it's really God's warning. Satan tempts, God warns.

There are aprox 8,000 human feces on the sidewalks of So. California, so if Aprox 8,000 people accept the "great scarab" (dung beetle) then should we be surprised they call on
the great dung roller to sweep the streets?
I think just San Francisco alone by itself has 8000 homeless people walking the streets so it must be many many more then that in so called “ Golden State” that are “ holy rolling” in the dung... Maybe it should be renamed the Brown State for all the dung it flings all over the place....One of The funniest episode I ever watched on the Big Bang theory tv show was where Amy explained to Penny that monkeys fling their poop at other monkeys in a sign of aggression regarding mates... The females of the species are notorious for this.. Maybe monkeys and humans are not so different after all in their behaviours and if a mere 8000 people accepted the scarab(Jesus) last weekend in California why should we be surprised as monkey see monkey do...

Forum List

Back